Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 01-30-2003, 03:12 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlueTegB18A is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Buyer/Seller Feedback

Due to recent complaints about flakers, this thread has been created so that people can find out how reliable a person is to sell to, or buy from. People who have made recent transactions can post here about how good or bad things went. In order for this to be successful you must follow these rules.

1. One post per person, per transaction. Each person can create one post that has the information about what was bought and sold, and their opinions about the person they dealt with. All posts must be done in a professional way that is as descriptive, direct, and to the point. This is not a thread for flaming or slander, only to state whether you had a good, bad, or neutral experience, and why.

2. Only people that personally made the transaction should post. No he said she said posts about someone.

3. Any posts that do not have specific information about a specific situation will be deleted immediately.

4. If you want to find out about a certain person, post their name to see if anyone has delt with them before.

If these rules are followed, this thread will be very helpful to those looking to buy and sell. These rules will be enforced very strictly, so keep them in mind. Thanks.

**Remember, dragva.com is not responsible for any interactions on the site. This forum is here as a courtesy to you, and if used improperly can be taken away.

Ryan
Old 02-01-2003, 08:01 AM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

finally... i've been asking about this for awhile...
Old 02-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Patron

BlueTegB18A is an unknown quantity at this point

It was created because of peoples concerns, just goes to show you, all you have to do is ask and we will work on somthing. Just make sure everyone puts it to good use.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:25 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

94b18c1- i just bought some wheels off him, showed up on time and everything, cool guy, i'd buy off him again.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:36 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

i just got a seat off of noreverseteg. good transaction, no flakieness here
Old 02-16-2003, 09:39 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

B Speed-one cool mofo, i reccommend buying from him to anyone.

Justa EX-again, cool guy. bought a VCR from him, no shadiness, everything was good.
Old 02-17-2003, 02:22 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad
Thumbs down

"boostedaccord" told me friday he was coming to pick up the home theater i had for sale , its monday and he's not returning IM's , PM's , or phone calls ... FLAKER
Not to mention i put SOLD in the thread and it was locked , now i need it opened again
Old 02-21-2003, 09:50 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

MidnightGSI is not a flake! I repeat: MidnightGSI is not a flake! I made a thread trying to get in touch with him for a friend because of a fear of him being a flake, but he is not a flake! Due to unforseable circumstances and such there was a fear of him being a flake. But again, he is not a flake! He's good to do buisness with and there should be no problems. Do not be afraid to do buisness with MidnightGSI.
Old 02-22-2003, 07:41 PM
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

JUSTA EX -

bought power thingy off him. cool guy. way too tall.

would def. buy some more "junk" off him...
Old 02-23-2003, 06:17 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally posted by animus
JUSTA EX -

bought power thingy off him. cool guy. way too tall.

would def. buy some more "junk" off him...
Animus ! cool guy , straight up , great buyer ... send me that web address

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback