Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

S2000 Supercharger, CR Rims, J's exhaust

Old 02-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dalink can only hope to improve
Default S2000 Supercharger, CR Rims, J's exhaust

Well I'm tired of trying to keep up with things that keep holding me back. I would like to reduce some of the debt I have built over the years. So here are the things I would like to get rid of. First off let me mention that I don't have a garage anymore so if you have the items to remove these things I'll take some money off. Need to refocus some money to my new place of living as opposed to my car.

WTT:

J's Racing 70RR, MSRP $1,500 and well over a month wait. No scratches, just dirty from this shit weather. It still looks amazing and weighs 7lbs. This entire system can be held with your index finger. One peace, full titanium.
PIC

Buddy Club N+ Spec, MSRP $900. Great basic suspension kit. Nothing the matter with it. It has a great perch adjustment ability that is just fun to play with if you understand suspension.
PIC

2008 CR Rims, MSRP w/o tires $2,000 w/ tires 2,600. Got these from Pete, now he has my CR Kai's. These things are just pushing a year old. They are flawless other than brake dust. No curb rash or dings.
PIC

FS:

Vortech Supercharger with aftercooler ($4,500), PLX Digital Boost and A/F gauge ($550), Hydra EMS WITH wideband and O2 Sensor($2,000), Goodyear gator pulley belt, and 9lb pulley.

Over $8,000 in work, for $5,000.

I will sell *EVERYTHING* minus fuel pump and 750cc injectors for $5,000
If you do want to fuel pump and injectors it will be $5,750

Don't low ball me and don't be a gay. I've spent WELL over $5,750 to get this car to where it is. This supercharger kit is great, I have never had a single issue with anything at all. The EMS is flawless and I even have a guy who can and will tune it for you if need be. The car is tuned now with my set up. It's very basic, stock kit with smaller pulley, larger injectors, larger exhaust and 9lb pulley. If you would like the exhaust with the kit add $1,000.

Hydra info, www.hydraems.com
This EMS stands up next to AEM and all the other big companies. The main customer base for Hydra is Subaru but they also make EMS's for all of Hondas main car lines. They make EMS units for almost every car line.
EMS is $1,600 add the wideband and I paid more.

So as you can see, I'm willing to take the loss here and get these items off my hand. I can take your calls on questions. If I do not answer leave me a text message with your name and I will call back. I work the next two nights, if you want to come up and see my car I work and live in Virginia Beach.

Thanks,
Justin

Reference links: http://www.plxdevices.com/, http://www.plxdevices.com/

PM ME
Old 02-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dalink can only hope to improve
Default Re: S2000 Supercharger, CR Rims, J's exhaust

bump
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Registered Member