Go Back  VADriven.com Forums > Classifieds > Parts > Part Outs
Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts >

Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Old 06-01-2014, 06:16 AM
  #1  
D1 Imports
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: va beach/so cal
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tRbOgzR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Name: Ray
Location: Va Beach
Means of contact: Text 714-520-1592
Price: $

Description:
HEADLIGHTS $50/EACH
PASSENGER FENDER $75,
HATCH W/ GLASS $40***SOLD
SUNROOF ASSEMBLY W/ GLASS $50***SOLD
HEADLINER $30
BARE PASSENGER DOOR SHELL $30
DOOR GLASS $25/EACH
SIDESKIRTS $25/EACH
TAILLIGHT FILLER PANEL $50
ALL RED TAILLIGHTS $100/PAIR
FRONT DISC BRAKE CONVERSION $150
REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION $150
BRAKE BOOSTER W/ MASTER CYLINDER $50
SHIFT LINKAGE W/ SHORT SHIFT LEVER $100
COMPLETE AC SYSTEM $300
PEDAL ASSEMBLY $50
CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER/LINES/SLAVE CYLINDER $100
OBD1 GSR B18C1 ENGINE HARNESS $150
BARE DASHBOARD (BLK) $30
BLACK LEATHER REAR SEATS $100.
BLACK LEATHER DOOR PANELS $100/PAIR
BLACK GSR FLOOR CARPET $100
OEM INTEGRA FRONT FLOOR MATS (BLK) $40
PASSENGER SIDE REAR SIDE LINING PANEL $30
REAR WIPER MOTOR INTERIOR COVER PANEL (BLK) $20***SOLD
FRONT SEAT BELTS $25
REAR SEAT BELTS W/ BUCKLES $30
CENTER CONSOLE W/ ITR SHIFT BOOT & CARBON FIBER 12V PANEL $80
BLOWER MOTOR $20
CLIMATE CONTROL PANEL $30
GLOVE BOX (BLK) $25
PASSENGER AIR BAG $50
STEERING WHEEL W/ AIR BAG $50
ITR CARBON FIBER CENTER VENT PANEL $75***SOLD
REARVIEW MIRROR $20
SUNVISORS $20/ EACH
SIDEVIEW MIRRORS $30/EACH
LS MESH WHEELS $300***SOLD



Pictures:

[B][I][COLOR=white with black leather interior
Attached Thumbnails Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts-20140521_082049.jpg  

Last edited by tRbOgzR; 06-13-2014 at 02:33 AM.
tRbOgzR is offline  
Old 06-02-2014, 11:35 AM
  #2  
10000000000000 posts
 
saigons son's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NoVA
Posts: 155
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
saigons son has disabled reputation
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Lol that is impossible to read. Hit enter a few times.
saigons son is offline  
Old 06-02-2014, 12:04 PM
  #3  
D1 Imports
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: va beach/so cal
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tRbOgzR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

sorry let me hit enter for you
tRbOgzR is offline  
Old 06-13-2014, 02:30 AM
  #4  
D1 Imports
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: va beach/so cal
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tRbOgzR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

up>
tRbOgzR is offline  
Old 06-20-2014, 06:41 AM
  #5  
Full Access Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 102
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YardieXplorer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Originally Posted by tRbOgzR View Post
Name: Ray
Location: Va Beach
Means of contact: Text 714-520-1592
Price: $

Description:
HEADLIGHTS $50/EACH
PASSENGER FENDER $75,
HATCH W/ GLASS $40***SOLD
SUNROOF ASSEMBLY W/ GLASS $50***SOLD
HEADLINER $30
BARE PASSENGER DOOR SHELL $30
DOOR GLASS $25/EACH
SIDESKIRTS $25/EACH
TAILLIGHT FILLER PANEL $50
ALL RED TAILLIGHTS $100/PAIR
FRONT DISC BRAKE CONVERSION $150
REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION $150
BRAKE BOOSTER W/ MASTER CYLINDER $50
SHIFT LINKAGE W/ SHORT SHIFT LEVER $100
COMPLETE AC SYSTEM $300
PEDAL ASSEMBLY $50
CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER/LINES/SLAVE CYLINDER $100
OBD1 GSR B18C1 ENGINE HARNESS $150
BARE DASHBOARD (BLK) $30
BLACK LEATHER REAR SEATS $100.
BLACK LEATHER DOOR PANELS $100/PAIR
BLACK GSR FLOOR CARPET $100
OEM INTEGRA FRONT FLOOR MATS (BLK) $40
PASSENGER SIDE REAR SIDE LINING PANEL $30
REAR WIPER MOTOR INTERIOR COVER PANEL (BLK) $20***SOLD
FRONT SEAT BELTS $25
REAR SEAT BELTS W/ BUCKLES $30
CENTER CONSOLE W/ ITR SHIFT BOOT & CARBON FIBER 12V PANEL $80
BLOWER MOTOR $20
CLIMATE CONTROL PANEL $30
GLOVE BOX (BLK) $25
PASSENGER AIR BAG $50
STEERING WHEEL W/ AIR BAG $50
ITR CARBON FIBER CENTER VENT PANEL $75***SOLD
REARVIEW MIRROR $20
SUNVISORS $20/ EACH
SIDEVIEW MIRRORS $30/EACH
LS MESH WHEELS $300***SOLD



Pictures:

[B][I][COLOR=white with black leather interior
WTB: Passenger side windshield molding along with muffler if stock.THanks
YardieXplorer is offline  
Old 06-23-2014, 07:23 PM
  #6  
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gordonsville
Posts: 1,117
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

motor and trans? and do you still have front seats
speedkingrc is offline  
Old 06-25-2014, 09:14 AM
  #7  
turbo on 2 wheels
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: newport news
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

2 door or 4 door? I need the front passengers side window.
Vern is offline  
Old 06-26-2014, 04:05 AM
  #8  
D1 Imports
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: va beach/so cal
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tRbOgzR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

sorry the front seats already sold
tRbOgzR is offline  
Old 06-26-2014, 04:06 AM
  #9  
D1 Imports
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: va beach/so cal
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tRbOgzR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Originally Posted by Vern View Post
2 door or 4 door? I need the front passengers side window.
2 DOOR BUT I ALSO HAVE 4 DOOR PARTS. PASSENGER FRONT DOOR GLASS FOR A SEDAN = $30
tRbOgzR is offline  
Old 06-26-2014, 04:06 AM
  #10  
D1 Imports
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: va beach/so cal
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tRbOgzR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts

Originally Posted by speedkingrc View Post
motor and trans? and do you still have front seats
MOTOR & TRANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD
tRbOgzR is offline  

Quick Reply: Parting out 1994 Integra w/ lots of 2000 GSR conversion parts


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands