Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

Looking for a clean 99-00 civic shell

Old 04-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Boost is Better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx
Default Looking for a clean 99-00 civic shell

Name: Brandon
Means of contact: PM
Price: I have 1000-1500

I ended up getting screwed over on a deal with my 00 ex that I purchased. Long story short after going to the dmv to transfer the car into my name there happened to be a lein on the title and I am screwed. I will be getting my money back from that purchase but I already had the swap and parts ready for that car. I don't want to have to change to obd1 or 2a so it would be nice to find any 99-00 civic or teg. It can be a hatch or 2 door civic, or any 2 or 4 door teg. Must be a 5 speed shell.

Thanks in advance for helping me out.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Boost is Better

Default Re: Looking for a clean 99-00 civic shell

Anything out there?
Old 04-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

honda420420 honda420420 honda420420 honda420420 honda420420 honda420420 honda420420

i have a 2000 si roller but asking more than 1500 text hunter at 757-560-0677
Old 05-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Old 05-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Boost is Better

And what about it? I've got great Karma. The reason this hasn't been bumped is because I actually did just get the title. Thanks though
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Boost is Better

Wow dude seriously I just realized who you are. Are you kidding me? You're going to come into my thread and talk about Karma... Seriously? You bought a 99 SI for 4000 bucks 3 years ago. You think you were going to get a mint SI for that price? You still can't get a nice one for that price. I told you everything I KNEW about that car so it's not my fault you didn't carfax it. everything else about that car was told to you prior to the sale.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by sircrx
Wow dude seriously I just realized who you are. Are you kidding me? You're going to come into my thread and talk about Karma... Seriously? You bought a 99 SI for 4000 bucks 3 years ago. You think you were going to get a mint SI for that price? You still can't get a nice one for that price. I told you everything I KNEW about that car so it's not my fault you didn't carfax it. everything else about that car was told to you prior to the sale.
lol 3 years ago? anyways.. you wanted something like 5800 for it and I paid 4800. I accepted it for what it was which is why I didn't get my money back and the car actually still runs so I am happy with it. I actually only started to care yesterday at a meet when somebody was talking to me about the car and you and said that you are a crook and have screwed a few people. So even if you actually told me everything you really KNEW (which I highly doubt because of obvious problems) you have screwed somebody so I figured karma would make sense
Old 05-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Boost is Better

Ok well I'd like to know who you're talking about that said I was a crook and how they even know me. I haven't ever screwed anyone over with a car. You didn't pay 4800 for that car you paid 4200 and YOU didn't pay anything for it... Your DAD paid me for it. I took you for a test drive in the car because YOU didn't want to drive it. I told you everything about the car that I knew and you drove away happy. Two days later you called to inform me that the trans didn't "shift like butter" like I said. I NEVER said that trans shifted like butter mainly because I think that statement it retarded to say in the first place but even more so because I had it listed that the car had a grind if shifted high in 2nd gear. THEN you pull out the carfax bs and that's just it. The carfax should've been pulled BEFORE the sale not after. Sorry that the car didn't have the correct mileage listed but how was I supposed to know that. You got that car for a steal and I have never screwed anyone else over on ANY sale ever. I am always up front and honest with every sale I make and never had any complains on this website from people that bought anything from me. Please do tell who it was and if they even ever bought anything from me or even KNOW me??

thanks
Old 05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sircrx
Ok well I'd like to know who you're talking about that said I was a crook and how they even know me. I haven't ever screwed anyone over with a car. You didn't pay 4800 for that car you paid 4200 and YOU didn't pay anything for it... Your DAD paid me for it. I took you for a test drive in the car because YOU didn't want to drive it. I told you everything about the car that I knew and you drove away happy. Two days later you called to inform me that the trans didn't "shift like butter" like I said. I NEVER said that trans shifted like butter mainly because I think that statement it retarded to say in the first place but even more so because I had it listed that the car had a grind if shifted high in 2nd gear. THEN you pull out the carfax bs and that's just it. The carfax should've been pulled BEFORE the sale not after. Sorry that the car didn't have the correct mileage listed but how was I supposed to know that. You got that car for a steal and I have never screwed anyone else over on ANY sale ever. I am always up front and honest with every sale I make and never had any complains on this website from people that bought anything from me. Please do tell who it was and if they even ever bought anything from me or even KNOW me??

thanks
ignorant ignorant ignorant.. Since that was all my money but I was under 18 so my father bought the car from you. Good call though man secondly the words "shift like butter" never came out of anybodys mouth..haha and no shit about the carfax which is why you didn't end up giving the money back and the reason I never complained untill I heard about you. You have obvisouly screwed somebody over because why else would a guy I have never seen before in my life know about you and call you a scam?.. lol I'm not concerned one bit about it
Old 05-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Boost is Better

Well neither am I because I never sold anything to anyone that lived up there besides you. I only lived there for 2 years and you're the only one I sold a car to that lived there. I'm not ignorant your dad did the entire deal so weather it was your money or not he is the one that I dealt withand sold the car to. I really don't care either way you still got a good deal on that car and if you think your dad gave me 4800 you should probably ask him where your other 600 went. Ok my timing was off I guess looking back it was only about a yr and a half ago. Ph and your dad called threatening me and def tried to say I said it shifted like butter. I really would like to know who it was or what he drives though beciause I didn't know anyone I'm the car scene. When I lived there so I highly doubt he's ever seen me or dealt with me personally. I have plenty of vouches from people on this site that I've dealt with that can speak up for me so I could care less. You're still driving the car and it looks good in all the pictures you show it off I'm so I'd say you got a pretty good deal. You might want to see what you can purchase for 4200 nowadays and be happy with what you got.

Please forgive my writing as I'm doing this on my phone.

Quick Reply: Looking for a clean 99-00 civic shell