Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

'93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete

Old 03-31-2015, 04:48 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad
Default '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete

Name: Omar
Means of contact: txt 7039661621
Price: $prices are listed but negotiable

Description:

Well I picked this e34 last week to repair my other one---damaged drivers and rear driver side doors. I've replaced the doors so everything else on the car is for sale. The car does not current run, spark plug issue from what I was told by previous owner. The battery is dead but when hooked up, the engine will crank but not start. I have not looked in to the issue but may be a super easy fix, may not be. Regardless, the entire car is being parted out so if anyone is interested in the engine and/tranny, we can work something out.

Exterior:

As mentioned, the drivers door and rear driver side door are gone (pics are from before removing them), everything else is there and is in good to decent condition. There is no major structural damage on any of the exterior besides the hood. As you can see in the pics it is dented in the front and top. Paint is what you would expect from 22 year old car, but decent none the less. Bumpers, fenders, trunk lid, etc. are all intact.
Fenders/hood/trunk lid/ I can let go for $100 a piece depending on condition

Interior:

The leather seats have held up extraordinarily well throughout the years as you can see in the pics, I have yet to take them out and actually clean/condition them but once I do I, they will look great. Everything is for sale, including seats, carpet, dash, center console, etc. I can take specific pictures for anyone interested.
I can sell the fronts for $125 a piece and the rears for $150. I will work with a buyer willing to purchase the all 3.

Wheels:

The wheels on the car are e36 contours. All in pretty good condition, I have not seen any major damage or scuffs on them but i'm sure there are some imperfections. Tires are completely shot. I will be willing to trade for stocks or doughnuts+ cash as the car will need to roll on something. Cannot sell outright!
Will need at least $200 on top of trade

Engine/Trans:

As mentioned, the previous owner claimed this was his daily and then one day it wouldn't start so according to him, both engine and auto trans are intact. I have not confirmed this as I bought this car for parts, but with some diagnosing and luck this could very well become a good daily when the starting issue is resolved. If someone would like to come by and check out the engine/trans or make an offer, I can accommodate that, although buyer will have to arrange transportation and disassembly for these parts. I will assist in costs though.
Whether someone would like to use it for parts or actually get it started, I can part both engine and trans for $500 together

The last e34 I put up for parting out, I had WAY TOO MANY inquiries and almost all of them flaked so please, if you are interested in a part, please don't contact me unless you 100% sure you are coming by.
I have listed some prices only because they are mandatory for the ad to be up but nothing is set in stone, its really all best offer/first come, first serve

Feel free to text me for more details or detailed pics of any particular part

Thank you

*sorry for sideways pics
Attached Thumbnails '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-1.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-2.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-3.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-4.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-5.jpg  

'93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-6.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-7.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-8.jpeg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-9.jpg   '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete-10.jpg  

Last edited by SyedUmarAhmad; 04-02-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:57 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: '93 BMW 525i Part Out------- Complete

Need a slight breakdown of parts with prices. Thanks
Old 04-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

^updated, couldn't really give breakdown of parts as literally EVERY piece on the car is for sale, although main items are mentioned (f/r seats, wheels, engine/trans, fenders, trunk lid, etc.)
Old 04-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Registered member