Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

1997 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L

Old 01-20-2013, 07:36 PM
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default 1997 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L

Name: Ryan
Means of contact: PM
Price: $ Varies

Description: I have a '97 Jetta I'm parting out. It's red on the outside and black on the inside. Dash is perfect with no scratches or cracks. Both airbags intact. Steering wheel has wear like most, but it will still turn your car for you. Cluster has 140,xxx on it. I have two center consoles with storage. R32 shift knob. Black carpet that needs a vacuum but no tears or holes. All the seats are weathered like they've had an ass or two in them. Fronts have no rips, but the driver side outer bolster is worn and no longer supportive. Rear seats have a ~4 inch tear in the middle area. Has a folding armrest in the middle, and they fold down to access the trunk. Has both sun visors and headliner, but it's seen better days. Sunroof is in good shape, motor/switch both work. Has a shaved trunk with tinted tail lights. Will sell separately or together. I have a set of clear headlights and a set of blacked out. Also have 8k HIDs. Power windows all of which work. Sony head unit. All glass in the car has no cracks. All doors are rust free and have no major scratches/dents with the exception of a small ding on the driver side rear door. Rear bumper has two small dings in the plastic from license plate bolts from lightly being rear ended. Front bumper is in good shape. Both front fenders are chewed to shit. Hood is in good shape. Front and back windshields are good to go. Motor has a slight tick in but it would certainly take you to work and back everyday. Tranny/clutch are fine. Has FK street line coil overs on it. 14 inch BMW bottle caps with almost brand new bridgestones on them. If you'd like you can purchase the entire car, it runs and drives, and has a current inspection. But it needs work on a handful of different things and I haven't really gotten any real interest on it as a whole. If there's something in particular let me know, as I know I haven't listed everything.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: 1997 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L

martin luther king day bump
Old 01-21-2013, 03:19 PM
yaaat.

Default Re: 1997 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L

sold. close please