Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

1993 Civic Si B16 Vortech S/C, BBS RS, Recaro, Pearl paint, just plain dope!

Old 07-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default 1993 Civic Si B16 Vortech S/C, BBS RS, Recaro, Pearl paint, just plain dope!

Well the car is for sale, and I figure it might be smarter for me to just part it out. People will end up getting much better deals also.

Price on part out:

Shell:

$5000 FIRM 1993 Civic si 135k on shell, will come as a full rolling chassis with whatever parts you want. The price for the shell with no swap, wheels, or seats (everything else will stay, all suede pieces, everything) is going to be $5,000 firm. Read thru the thread and you will see there is over $2k in suspension, almost $4k in paint, all the suede and interior work, full body including all lips, etc. You can not build a cleaner cheaper shell than this. Swap will be pulled once shell is paid for in full, all work will be done by Adrenaline Autoworks at my expense.

Engine swap with Vortech Supercharger and all components:

$4,500 FIRM is what I want for the complete tuned swap. Will come with everything from motor, trans, radiator, all wires, tuned ecu, and everything with the s/c kit including custom air to water set-up etc. You will get everything to drop this swap in your car, including axles and mounts. Swap will be pulled once cash is paid, by Adrenaline Autoworks. The s/c kit and tuning alone cost me almost $4k in parts alone. Its a $6/7000 supercharger set-up. So you are basically getting a free b16 swap with type r trans.

Wheels:

15x6.5 +13 offset 4x100 BBS RS. They have been recently re-finished, and all lips are mint with no dings. I bought brand new centercap logos from BBS directly for $140+ shipping. These wheels are super hard to find this mint, and in this offset. Fit perfectly flush on my eg hatch. $1,500 FIRM + steelies

Seats:

Jdm ITR red Recaros. Come on stock dc rails, have some tears and bolster wear. I need $700+ your clean stock seats(preferably leather)

I dont want to part anything else, like little components. This is a major part out, someone wants something major and cheap, this is the thread for you. Will not find a cheaper dynotuned s/c swap or freshly painted shell up to par with mine.

Thanks! Keep all trade offers to yourself. I will only trade shell/swap for a super clean jdm front end integra. That is all.

Here is a copy of my thread, scroll down to the bottom to see what my prices for everything are.

Wally
Midlothian, VA 23112
Price Dropped to $10,900 o.b.o

Or $8,000 cash SUPER FIRM if you bring your own wheels and seats.

1993 Civic Si
Only 136k on shell (super low for a eg)

Will consider trades + cash, s2k straight trade, or maybe even a really clean rsx-s. No I don't want another hatchback or ef/da civic, so don't waste your time offering.

Time has come once again to part ways with my on going project. Got this over 7/8 months and have dumped over $5/6k cash in parts, not including labor or dynotuning. Car drives 100% stock, except when boost kicks in, idles great and still gets 27+mpg. This has been by far my favorite car I've owned, it is super quick, and turns heads everywhere. I can't count the times I've been told in traffic, that I have the nicest eg they have ever seen. This isn't a garage queen, it has been my DD.

I recently graduated from VCU, so fun time is up and I need a more practical car to drive everyday, because I won't lie, I get very paranoid DD'n the car, just because I don't want something to happen to my baby.

Car was only touched by Adrenaline Autoworks here in Richmond, VA. They did the s/c install, and every other thing I've needed to get done. No shortcuts were taken on this car.

Paint/body
Spoiler

Interior
Spoiler

Drivetrain
Spoiler

S/C kit
Spoiler

Fuel system
Spoiler

Exhaust system
Spoiler

Wheels/Suspension
Spoiler

Stereo
Spoiler

If you have any comments on the price, keep it to yourself. I know how much money is in this car, and know what it is worth. Car can't be replicated anywhere near my price.

Here's how I figure it:
Spoiler

Thanks for reading, here's the pics:

Thanks for viewing!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 1993 Civic Si B16 Vortech S/C, BBS RS, Recaro, Pearl paint, just plain dope!

ttt
Old 07-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 1993 Civic Si B16 Vortech S/C, BBS RS, Recaro, Pearl paint, just plain dope!

ttt
Old 07-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Registered member

ttt
Old 07-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Registered member

ttt
Old 07-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

itsawhr has disabled reputation

would you part with the supercharger kit from the motor?
Old 07-22-2011, 04:12 AM
Registered member

Yes I will. I'll take $3000 firm for s/c kit, every single piece to install, injectors, dynotuned ecu, custom air to water set up, basically every single thing you need to have kit running.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Banned

bjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these parts

sell subframe brace and control arms? pm me a price if possible.can bring stock control arms to replace
Old 09-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Sparky

obrien813 has disabled reputation

I just wanted to compliment you on this car. It gives me a chubby lol. Anyways good luck selling it. It'll be a shame to see it parted out.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

just trade me for my integra wally.

Quick Reply: 1993 Civic Si B16 Vortech S/C, BBS RS, Recaro, Pearl paint, just plain dope!