Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

05 Rsx type s ecu with Hondata reflash

Old 03-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rsx3363 has disabled reputation
Default 05 Rsx type s ecu with Hondata reflash

Okay so i am selling a 05 rsx type s ecu with hondata reflash on it. There is a story that goes with it , so here it is; I did a ecu swap with a guy ( gave him my ecu and i got his) and along with sending him my ecu, i sent him money. So i take my ecu out and send it to him, then i recieved his in the mail. The next day i had my car towed to acura to have them match the ecu with the immobilizer and my keys. Well they tried and tried(or they say they did) and they said they couldnt do it. They said you have to have your stock ecu also so that they can take the info from the immobilizer that is stored on it, so i was like well great i dont have it, so basicly i have to go another route, and that route is kpro. So whoever buys this needs to take your car to acura with the reflashed ecu in hand and say you want to have them match your stuff with the new ecu, and as long as you have your stock one and this one you should be good, bc the guy who i gave my ecu to was fine and his car runs.

So i am selling the ecu for $450+3% paypal fee. Pm me. Im trying to get this gone soon so i can get kpro asap. thanks. If you want pics i have some, just pm with your email.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
james1714 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 05 Rsx type s ecu with Hondata reflash

can i that ecu for 100