VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Other ARCHIVE (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-archive-76/)
-   -   Looking for someone to hack psp (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-archive-76/looking-someone-hack-psp-265820/)

casims22 12-03-2008 08:23 PM

Looking for someone to mod my psp

name:Cory

I just recently won a psp slim at work. It has firmware 3.95 installed on it out the box and its a psp-2001pb/98510 so from what i read it can be hacked. I would do it myself but i am unfamiliar with this stuff. Im looking for some one close by to help me do this or do it for me. Let me know how much you charge and hopefully i can get this done soon. I am also willing to travel within reason from charlottesville

casims22 12-04-2008 08:31 PM

Re: Looking for someone to Mod my psp

No one can help i dont mind paying just let me know whatsup if you can help.

Mikahl 12-05-2008 06:57 AM

Re: Looking for someone to hack psp

I just picked up a PSP-Fat and learned how to unlock it right away. Research Pandora Battery & MMS. Good luck. BTW if you fail and brick your PSP it's completely reversible! There'sa member on here that charges $15 to unlock it for you, search it.

casims22 12-05-2008 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mikahl (Post 4768391)
I just picked up a PSP-Fat and learned how to unlock it right away. Research Pandora Battery & MMS. Good luck. BTW if you fail and brick your PSP it's completely reversible! There'sa member on here that charges $15 to unlock it for you, search it.

yea i found the guy and i pm'ed him with no answer yet he's in va beach thats like 3-4 hrs away.

casims22 12-06-2008 10:46 AM

bump!

burnoutboy 12-06-2008 10:52 AM

I have a PSP slim I found on the parking lot at work (along with a full set of clothes and one shoe LOL) I have no clue about his thing I just use it for music, and DBZ Bodukai (was in it when I found it) What can I do with a hacked PSP that I cant do now??

casims22 12-06-2008 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by burnoutboy (Post 4771720)
I have a PSP slim I found on the parking lot at work (along with a full set of clothes and one shoe LOL) I have no clue about his thing I just use it for music, and DBZ Bodukai (was in it when I found it) What can I do with a hacked PSP that I cant do now??

you can play backed up games(ripped off umd) on your psp by just putting them on the memory stick among other things. I dont know all of the things you can do but that is what im interested in.

temp2 12-06-2008 02:41 PM

i answered you, sir.

temp2 12-06-2008 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by casims22 (Post 4772086)
you can play backed up games(ripped off umd) on your psp by just putting them on the memory stick among other things. I dont know all of the things you can do but that is what im interested in.

you can also download preripped games in .cso(psp's .iso format) directly from the inet.

casims22 12-07-2008 11:02 AM

bump