VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Other ARCHIVE (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-archive-76/)
-   -   FS: ITR Header $125 Shipped!! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-archive-76/fs-itr-header-%24125-shipped-250705/)

hype R 08-17-2008 10:57 AM

FS: ITR Header $125 Shipped!!

SOLD

UnityRacing 08-17-2008 07:21 PM

Re: FS: ITR Header $125 Shipped!!

Never heard of ITR is that some ebay company ?
What does it fit?

execelon 08-17-2008 07:28 PM

^lol newb...

whats up with those welds on the main manifold flange has there been problems with it? cracking etc?

very interested

UnityRacing 08-17-2008 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by execelon (Post 4415034)
^lol newb...

Hope your not talking about me bud....

Ive never heard of that company before. And it would be helpfull to know what it fits.
I have a full megan ss setup on my turbo eclipse, and im looking for a setup for my daily non turbo. Looks similar.
Also looking for a set of headers for my 04 gto, but I dout I will find them on this board.

JETSWU87 08-17-2008 08:01 PM

oh but he is.

itr=integra type r...its a oem honda header.

8urcivic 08-17-2008 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by UnityRacing (Post 4415056)

Ive never heard of that company before. And it would be helpfull to know what it fits.
I have a full megan ss setup on my turbo eclipse, and im looking for a setup for my daily non turbo. Looks similar.
Also looking for a set of headers for my 04 gto, but I dout I will find them on this board.

itr......INTEGRA TYPE-R...............almost ebay.......noob.

jdmDA9noke 08-17-2008 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by UnityRacing (Post 4415056)

ITR means integra type r....and it will fit any B-series mortor except the old prelude b20's :)

UnityRacing 08-17-2008 08:09 PM

Oh well ignorance is not noob. Im sure at 32 I have been wrenching on cars since before most had even had their drivers liscense.
Hondas were never my thing and never will be. I'll leave my grandma to her grocery getter.
I'm not trying to start a flame war here, this is simply my opinion.
As the owner of 7 prior dsm's, 1 current, and a few domestics, I think its fair to say it was an honest question on my part.
I'll quietly go back to my hole now, you honda guys have a nice day.

8urcivic 08-17-2008 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by UnityRacing (Post 4415173)
Oh well ignorance is not noob. Im sure at 32 I have been wrenching on cars since before most had even had their drivers liscense.
Hondas were never my thing and never will be. I'll leave my grandma to her grocery getter.
I'm not trying to start a flame war here, this is simply my opinion.
As the owner of 7 prior dsm's, 1 current, and a few domestics, I think its fair to say it was an honest question on my part.
I'll quietly go back to my hole now, you honda guys have a nice day.

you have owned 7 imports and still have never heard the term "itr"....on top of that just assumed it was "ebay" stfu.

on top of that......when has an itr become a grocery getter? gtfo.......NOOB!

next time before you assume and look like a jackass.....:google:

:0wned:

UnityRacing 08-18-2008 03:56 AM

Yeah like I said its my opinion and im entitled to it. When every car I have owned has walked any honda I have gone up against, I call them grocery getters. I will admit there are a few nice hondas that are fast, but most of them are shoddily done and not fast by any stretch.

Want to come come race a real car and get "owned" ?

Hmm, me thinks you just got owned !