Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

50ft Component Video Cable

Old 12-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Controlled Chaos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to all
Default 50ft Component Video Cable

Here's a link to what I have:
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=174270

I bought it for my new TV by mistake (Doh!). I meant to buy Composite Video and mistakenly bought this one.

I paid $40 + shipping.

I'll sell it for $25 or trade for a 30-50 Composite Video cable. I really don't want to deal with sending it back.

It is brand new in an unopened bag.

I am in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake.

Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Thanks!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 50ft Component Video Cable

The link you provided is for a composite cable. What you are selling has three individual cables -right? \red-blue-green/.

BTW -a composite cable is easily made with just a piece of quad shield coax and a couple of f. con. to rca adaptors... probably do it all for less than 5$. FWIW.

-EDIT-

Why not just use of of the 3 connections on the Component cable for the composite connection??? ....you could use the other 2 for audio or just not connect them at all.