Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

XBox 360 Games

Old 02-23-2011, 10:32 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default XBox 360 Games

Name: Joe
Means of contact: PM or Cell: 757.5o3.1249
Price: $SOLD

Description: Getting rid of old games, make offer on any or all of them! Cause I don't feel like pricing them individually, they're $40 each. I know a lot of them aren't worth this, so make an offer. . .

COD4 - MW
Halo - ODST
Dead Space II (Never used EA Activation code)
Dead Space
Bioshock
Burnout Paradise City
Tom Clancy'sVegas 6
The Darkness
FEAR

Last edited by RandomTask; 02-28-2011 at 04:31 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Re: XBox 360 Games

$80 for all of them.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered member

TTT!
Old 02-25-2011, 07:12 PM
STR8JDM

HatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the rough

Give you 20 for COD4 And Deadspace and Dead space 2
Old 02-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Registered member

Sorry but no.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:13 PM
STR8JDM

HatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the rough

your essentially selling 9 games for 80 bucks. Now being as that is rougly 8.89 rounded up per game. makes it roughly 27 and some change. Cod 4 trade in at gamestop is only 1.50 seeing as its 4 years old. 25 is high as i'll really go for the 3.. shouldnt say 80 for all cause then i excect to get them for 8.89 a piece. Do the math... Dont want low ball offers then dont low ball yourself...
Old 02-28-2011, 04:31 AM
Registered member

Dead space II just came out and I haven't used the activation code. Try buying dead space II in itself for $20.

Anyway, I sold the games this weekend for just under my asking price and not your cheap ass offer because you think you should only have to pay the trade in price at gamestop.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:11 AM
STR8JDM

LMFAO!!! Dead Space II USed Is 55 Bucks... You sold it plus 8 other games for what 75 bucks? when you could of priced em, sold em slightly cheaper then game stop and made maybe 140? 150 if you got lucky. In The End You Got Gyped Of Cash You Could Of Had LMFAO loser.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Quit being a fgt. Don't like his price move the fuck along.

He used the appeal of Dead Space 2 to sell all the other games at once for a great price. If you can't see that then you are just as dumb as your last post made you look.

P.S. what do you say to a FStroll when they are already being a fgt in the FS section?
Old 02-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by HatchBackKid
LMFAO!!! Dead Space II USed Is 55 Bucks... You sold it plus 8 other games for what 75 bucks? when you could of priced em, sold em slightly cheaper then game stop and made maybe 140? 150 if you got lucky. In The End You Got Gyped Of Cash You Could Of Had LMFAO loser.
Neg - I kept dead space, fear, and dead space II and sold the rest (+GOW2 and Resident Evil) for $70.

So dead space II is $55 used and your cheap ass is gonna offer $20 for it +2 other games? I could trade it in for more than you were offering. I tried to let it go (saying sorry but no) but then you had the thought to lecture me on how a game by your own admission sells for $55 and thats 1monthout> isn't worth more than $25. You know one day UNICEF might get into the video game industry. Until then, your broke ass needs to find a less expensive hobby.