Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

WoW Account

Old 05-31-2011, 02:07 PM
vip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of
Exclamation WoW Account

Name: Justin
Means of contact: PM
Price: $375 OBO

Description: Tired of the game. Been playing way to long also. Purchase of account comes with cd's, secret q / a and everything changed to your email.
Druid class that is an ilvl of 365 can go resto or boomkin. (Also building a feral set.)
9500 Achievement points 40 FoS

A brief history of this account.
- Vanilla created account.
- TBC, Wotlk and Cata Collectors Ed.
- Includes SC2, WC3, D2

Rare Titles 36 titles
Mounts 86 Total
Professions - All maxed out 525. Primary and secondary.

PVP - 22oo+ in 2s /3s, contains T2 weapons

MISC - Preforming a faction change you will get all the argent tourny achievements and mounts back boosting up the numbers. Also, It contains T2, T2.5, field marshal(level 60), every seasonal vanity gear and the mats for the legendary mace (Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros).

Will also provide armory links for those that want it.

Last edited by Kutsuju; 06-02-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Registered member

Cbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: WoW Account

Bump for first wow account I've seen usually mods won't let you post intangible items. Glws
Old 06-01-2011, 05:29 AM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

Usually they dont have problems with it. Thanks for the bump.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

kinda makes me wonder what i could get for my accounts.... have you had an hits on this?
Old 06-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

Originally Posted by Cbrooks3323
Bump for first wow account I've seen usually mods won't let you post intangible items. Glws
I posted my WOW account some time back and it's still up on this site. I personally have not heard any issues about it. Good luck with selling it... coming from another recently retired raider.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:27 PM
vip

Originally Posted by Captain Slow
kinda makes me wonder what i could get for my accounts.... have you had an hits on this?
Few low balls and trades.

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
I posted my WOW account some time back and it's still up on this site. I personally have not heard any issues about it. Good luck with selling it... coming from another recently retired raider.
Thanks. The game is just boring for me since Ive been playing for so long. Time to find another game.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:14 AM
vip

Bump.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:48 AM
vip

Bump.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:04 AM
vip

Bump.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:18 PM
vip

Price drop bump.

Quick Reply: WoW Account