Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Windows XP Pro (64bit) OS, COD World at War (PC) + 30 day, World of Warcraft

Old 01-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Windows XP Pro (64bit) OS, COD World at War (PC) + 30 day, World of Warcraft

Name: Chad
Contact: PM me for quick responce everything goes right to my phone so hit me up
Price:$30 OBO

Both games come for the one price $30 OBO

I got the games with a video card i purchased but i already have COD WAW and i dont play WOW game...niether of theses have ever been used so come ad get em..

Ohh yeah WOW game is for a free download of the game with a free 30 day membership then you have to pay monthly after that

I also have a completely legal and original copy of Windows Professional x64 bit edition
i just upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit so this is up for grabs
this is the fastest verion of windows XP that came out.....In my opinion its much better than Vista $75 bucks OBO