Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Very nice Gateway laptop "MX6433" 15.4-inch screen and more!

Old 01-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sandfrog has disabled reputation
Default Very nice Gateway laptop "MX6433" 15.4-inch screen and more!

First off, I'm a Technical Analyst and ex-Geek Squad agent, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to quality of the machine in terms of reliability and performance. This laptop has been taken care of very well and works flawlessly, given there are light scratches - it has never been dropped and always carried in a laptop case.

The performance is just as good as any brand new laptop from Best Buy or Circuit City if you are using the computer for things such as browsing the internet, word processing, anything for school, standard home use, work, etc.. The 15.4-inch Ultrabright WXGA TFT (1280 × 800) screen is AWESOME for movies and DVD's. It comes with a DVD-RW so you can burn (and watch) not only CD's but DVD's AND re-write them if you wish. Like I said, it's just as good as the newer laptops out there - it comes with wireless, 4 USB ports, modem and ethernet connection and more. The laptop will come with a fresh installation of Windows XP Professional with the manufacturers Windows XP CD Key on the back if you ever need it for legality / legitimacy reasons. Comes with a charger obviously. For all you techies out there, here are the exact specs to the laptop:

http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/...4062Rsp2.shtml

And for all you gamers out there, this WILL play World of Warcraft without a problem! Games such as Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, and others are playable with decent frame rates.

I have upgraded the amount of RAM (Memory) to 1GB and I can verify all of the hardware when you come to see the laptop. So save yourself a few hundred bucks and get a laptop that performs just as well for what your doing as Best Buy's or Circuit City's, come check out the laptop, test what you want to do with it, and I know you won't be disappointed. I have had absolutely 0 issues with this laptop since I bought it for $800 2 years ago. I will also include a free copy of AVG Antivirus on the laptop (which is already free in the first place), the Operating System will be updated (and bloatware free) with the latest patches and fixes. Basically, this laptop is good to go. Nothing needed, unless you want a carrying bag with it. Shoot me an e-mail (rydell_hall@yahoo.com) and I'll get you my number if you wish to talk about it. I'm located in Richmond, VA - Pictures are below. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Sandfrog; 01-22-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

mr_wizard has disabled reputation
Default Re: Very nice Gateway laptop "MX6433" 15.4-inch screen and more!

bump for you, nice laptop and good deal
Old 01-25-2009, 04:09 PM
datspec

sickser03 has disabled reputation

wanna trade for some comp mtx subs
Old 02-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

how much?>