Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Verizon Blackberry 8830 World Edition and Nutrex Lipo6

Old 12-03-2009, 02:58 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these parts
Default Verizon Blackberry 8830 World Edition and Nutrex Lipo6

• Name: Jordan
  • Price: $40 for Blackberry and $40 for 2 1/2 bottles of Lipo6

Description:

I have a Blackberry 8830 World Edition from Verizon that I used for roughly a year and has been sitting around in my room for about 8 months. The phone is in good condition with just the usual wear from 1 year of daily use. All information have been taken off of the phone and it is in a base sate right now.

Also, I have roughly 2 1/2 Bottles of Nutrex Lipo6 that I am not going to use. I bought these bottles for $25 each.

If you don't like my prices, shoot me a counter offer as I'm really just trying to get them out of here. I would also prefer a local pickup, but if I must ship them then that will have to be discussed. I will be in Portsmouth/Norfolk the weekend of December 11th, so a local meetup down there might be able to happen.

Thanks,

Jordan