Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Vapes

Old 09-26-2014, 11:27 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DoraTehExploda has disabled reputation
Default Vapes

Name: G
Means of contact: PM
Price: $ 300

Description:

I have quite a bit for sale so bare with me...

Mods

1) Stingray Clone - These retail for $100. The Stingray Clone by Tobeco is a versatile mod. Sections can be removed to use 18350, 18500, and 18650. Features floating center pin, silver plated contacts, and magnetic button. Includes matching drip tip.

I have both a Brass & Stainless one.

Sentinel M16 - These retail for $45. This stainless and brass M16 clone is another hard hitting mod. It features a silver plated floating center pin and removable top and bottom caps. This device can telescope or screw out to accommodate different battery sizes such as an 18350, 18500, and 18650s.

Caravela Clone - These retail for $60. The Caravela Clone features three tubes to accommodate all battery sizes, an adjustable center pin, silver plated contacts, and a single locking ring. This sleek looking mechanical mod looks and performs the part it is a hard hitter and will make all of your 22mm attys sit flush and look great

Copper Nemesis Clone - These retail for $60. The Nemesis Clone is becoming one of the standards in the industry. It features silver plated contacts, adjustable center pin, adjustable air flow, and can accept an 18350, 18500, 18650 all with or with out a kick. Please note if only using an 18650 you will need to remove the short kick sleeve AND the thin band. Available in stainless and copper.

RDAs

Kayfun Lite + Clone - These retail for $50. This is the best Kayfun Clone we have seen so far. Features adjustable air flow (bottom adjustment) bottom fill screw, adjustable positive pin, and wide juice channels. We have personally tested this version and have been able to run over 20 watts of power with out it running dry and have still be able to turn it down with out flooding. Includes clear center window and stainless steel center section.

Please note I have 3 KayFun Life + Clones. I also have a LUC digital charger which displays voltage etc. That retailed for $35. I have two Sony 18650 batteries which retail for $25 a piece & 1 Purple Efest 18650 35A 2500MAH that retailed for $20.

Personally I love the KayFun. If your just getting into RDAs and Vaping & dripping these are perfect! They allow you to rebuild the coil yet feature a tank so you dont have to drip every couple vapes... Makes driving long distances that much easier!

Pictures:

Last edited by DoraTehExploda; 09-26-2014 at 11:50 AM.