Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Traxxas T-Maxx .26 ABMods and Parts

Old 11-12-2010, 07:14 PM
<---- Oh really

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these parts
Default Traxxas T-Maxx .26 ABMods and Parts

Name:Tre
Hampton
757-232-0277 Call/Text anytime

T-MAXX: $250
Whats on the truck as of now: Full cvds front,back,center Full RPM skid plate front,center,back RPM rear true track arms front arms Nice servos on STR and TH painted chassie plate Red THS pipe 1/8n Hi speed pipe Put sillcone around the back of the pipe and the side so there would be no leaks. Picco .26 has about 3gallons on the casing. When I sent the motor to AB they put new inside in there for me so after break-in there is about 1gallon on the motor. Motor is crazy fast ( you will need a new clutch this is the 2nd I went throw after getting the motor back ) Has Robinson racing clutch bell and spur gear with Robinson wide FOC gears inside the trans there is few things a missed but when you come to look at you can see for your self. I can start the motor to show that it do run I'm 220% sure that the motor do work and run good only reason why I cant show you driving is cause you need a clutch you bring one with you and the lil pin that holds it all on I can show you that it works 20% only ran throw the motor Tires and wheels that's on the truck now just came off my Flux and I drove it about 10mins with them then pulled them off.
Comes with another set off tires and rims you will need the 23mm hex to get them work.

Reason for selling: Getting more into the brush-less side of things

ABMods Drag Mod: $:125 With a Drag Modification we will disassemble the engine and blueprint it to ensure the engines consistency. Aggressive modifications and timing alterations are made depending on engine. Engine is then fully cleaned, rechecked and then reassembled using premium lubrication.

This is the modification for the Drag Racer or Basher who wants the absolute most power out of their engine. Engine is optimized for extreme performance while fuel economy is not taken into consideration.
www.ABMods.com

Last edited by Honda Prizm; 11-12-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:26 PM
<---- Oh really

Honda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Traxxas T-Maxx .26 ABMods and Parts

HPI 2.4 Radio - $40
This is all brand new never used unopened got with my Savage Flux got it today so you can get it for $40 or Best Offer.
HPI TF-20U 2.4GHz TRANSMITTER ( Would be $99 if you was to buy it new )

HPI RF-20 Receiver (2.4GHz/2ch) ( Would be $45 if you was to buy it new.

T-MAXX Extened Chassis $60:
Will make your Maxx the same lenth as the Savage XL. Meaning your Maxx will be 1/8 scale now. Comes with all the parts you needed to run it on your maxx. Got it cause I was going to run it this reason but im going to be running the savage flux if you pay 60 i'll throw in a wing mount as well. I paid 150 for the chassis and the skid plate you pay 60 you can run to a .28 motor on this chassis

Old 11-14-2010, 08:47 AM
<---- Oh really

Bump
Old 11-16-2010, 05:12 PM
<---- Oh really

All sold.