Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Toshiba 22in widescreen LCD hdtv (dvd combo)

Old 04-10-2009, 03:28 PM
where ma ribbons at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts
Default Toshiba 22in widescreen LCD hdtv (dvd combo)

Name: edgar
Means of contact: thru pm or 757-613-9406
Price: 250

Model No. 22LV505

22" LCD HDTV/DVD Combo
Built-in slot Loading DVD Player
High Gloss Black Finish
DivX Certified
HDMI Input
Vga input
svideo input

great working order (only had for a lil over 6 months!

looking for a quick sale!
250obo!
(757)613-9406

will accept trades (depending on the trade!)

Last edited by edtek; 04-10-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:12 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Toshiba 22in widescreen LCD hdtv (dvd combo)

I recently bought your YLOD ps3. The one that you said had never been taken apart EXCEPT TO REPLACE THE BLU-RAY DRIVE AND THE HDD. You claimed that their was a brand new BD drive and that everything else was perfect and just needed to be repaired. I took it to have it looked at and fixed. I had a diagnostic done and they said that every piece was pretty much worthless. Basically, the Blu-Ray drive is not good AT ALL. (But, you said it was BRAND NEW!?!?!) The motherboard was beat up and someone had tried to re-flow the processors unprofessionally. (You claimed that the motherboard was NEVER TOUCHED!!) The battery was jerry-rigged onto the motherboard and not properly installed. (Again, who was putting dents into the motherboard?) Lots of screws were missing on the motherboard. The serial numbers didn't match for the backwards compatible ps3. (You claimed it was backwards compatible.) A quote from them "This ps3 is custom made junk".
Basically that is a list of some of the things that they told me after looking at it. This unit is in no way operable or repairable like you claimed. The only thing that worked on it was the no-name hard drive.
It seems as if someone took and either tried to repair the unit or took broken parts from another ps3 and pieced together a broken unit for some sucker (me) to buy. I feel that you knew this before selling the unit and did not willfully disclose this info beforehand.
I do expect that you will be willing to give me more than 50 percent refund and meet up asap. I did pay you with the understanding that you unit was repairable and the unit was not repairable at all. I have had to pay a diagnosis fee to have this looked at and will still not have a working ps3.
I would love to hear your response to this situation. Please message me back soon. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

another2gtalon has disabled reputation

WAs thinking of picking this up, thanks basket for saving me the time and money loss of dealing with this guy.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

I will seriously buy this tv as long as you give me 10 min. to check it out as well as meet the requirements of basket. Then I will give you $225 cash.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:15 PM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

its kinda funny that someone is getting mad at buying somthng that was broken (and you fucking knew)
Old 05-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

another2gtalon has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by basketthis69
I recently bought your YLOD ps3. The one that you said had never been taken apart EXCEPT TO REPLACE THE BLU-RAY DRIVE AND THE HDD. You claimed that their was a brand new BD drive and that everything else was perfect and just needed to be repaired. I took it to have it looked at and fixed. I had a diagnostic done and they said that every piece was pretty much worthless. Basically, the Blu-Ray drive is not good AT ALL. (But, you said it was BRAND NEW!?!?!) The motherboard was beat up and someone had tried to re-flow the processors unprofessionally. (You claimed that the motherboard was NEVER TOUCHED!!) The battery was jerry-rigged onto the motherboard and not properly installed. (Again, who was putting dents into the motherboard?) Lots of screws were missing on the motherboard. The serial numbers didn't match for the backwards compatible ps3. (You claimed it was backwards compatible.) A quote from them "This ps3 is custom made junk".Basically that is a list of some of the things that they told me after looking at it. This unit is in no way operable or repairable like you claimed. The only thing that worked on it was the no-name hard drive.
It seems as if someone took and either tried to repair the unit or took broken parts from another ps3 and pieced together a broken unit for some sucker (me) to buy. I feel that you knew this before selling the unit and did not willfully disclose this info beforehand.
I do expect that you will be willing to give me more than 50 percent refund and meet up asap. I did pay you with the understanding that you unit was repairable and the unit was not repairable at all. I have had to pay a diagnosis fee to have this looked at and will still not have a working ps3.
I would love to hear your response to this situation. Please message me back soon. Thanks.
I just figured I would point out what he was complaining about for you since you're jew ass is to stupid to figure it out. You mislead the buyer. It's plain and simple.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:52 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by another2gtalon
I just figured I would point out what he was complaining about for you since you're jew ass is to stupid to figure it out. You mislead the buyer. It's plain and simple.
QFT!!!

OP IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

A SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

Through all the that my son needs a tv and if you will let go for $200 cash let me know. Just demonstrate it works and we are good.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 AM
where ma ribbons at?

Originally Posted by basketthis69
QFT!!!

OP IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

A SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i dont do this for a living and you can tell your friend that on the same computerto shut the fuck up!

but the TV was SOLD WITH NO PROBLEMS A WHILE BACK!