Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Tama Superstar Hyper Drive Drumset w/ Iron Cobra Double Pedal, Meinl Cymbals, Rack

Old 11-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jlmorrison90 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Tama Superstar Hyper Drive Drumset w/ Iron Cobra Double Pedal, Meinl Cymbals, Rack

Name: Joey
Means of contact: Text/call or PM (804)909-7099
Price: $1400 OBO

Description: For sale is my Tama Superstar Hyper Drive Drums. They are in good condition and are a metallic orange color. Instead of the bass mounted toms this set uses the rack to hold the 2 front toms. Toms are 10", 12", and 16". The Bass Drum is 22" x 20". Remo Emperor Clear batter heads with the original Tama bottoms. It comes with a Tama Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Bass Pedal with the case. It also comes with a Meinl HCS cymbal set that has a 14" hi-hat a 16" crash, and an 18" ride. Also has a Meinl 16" Mb10 Medium Crash and a 10" Meinl Classics Custom Splash. The hi-hat stand is a Tama stand with the rotating pedal that helps make room for the double bass pedal. Gibraltar Drum Rack. This is a great kit for an intermediate player. Or even a pro who wants a smaller kit to carry around. It sounds great but will need some tuning as it hasn't been played in a while. I will not sell anything in pieces, it needs to go as a full set. Christmas is around the corner and this would be an amazing gift for an aspiring drummer. Email or text me at 804-909-7099. Thanks, Joey. $1400 OBO

A little dusty I know, but like I said haven't played in a while.

Pictures:
Old 11-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jlmorrison90 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tama Superstar Hyper Drive Drumset w/ Iron Cobra Double Pedal, Meinl Cymbals, Rac

bump