Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Supernova II Virtual Analog Synth

Old 04-15-2010, 05:47 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Supernova II Virtual Analog Synth

Price:$1000 obo
Buy it on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Or make me a great offer here and I might end it early for local sale.

I am selling my Novation Supernova II Virtual Analog Synthesizer. This includes Power cable, the 61 key synth and owners manual. I would like to get $1200 for it but I will take offers. Best way to contact me is Via PM here. or post in the thread.

I bought this keyboard about 6 years ago and it has only been used in my basement home studio or kept at my church. (both non smoking climate controled enviroments) The Condition is near mint. It is missing one knob and there a couple of very small scratches on the rear of the keyboard. Function is flawless and the keyaction is amazing. Novation no longer produces these and they are quite rare. I have the 24voice version which sold for $2,999 when new. The sound quality and ease of changing the tone is incredible. If you want to get the sound of the old analog synths with all the warmth this will give you exactly what you want. The pads and strings are smooth and warm, The leads can be anything from sweet and smooth to screaming overdriven awesomeness, The basses are fat and wide, it duplicates the TB 303, FM yamaha EP, OB-Xa "Jump" Brass, and many other iconic sounds with near perfection. Has a extensive arpegiator It has never malfunctioned while playing a gig and hate to sell it but I just dont use it anymore. The Supernova is already in use by Orbital, ATB, The Faint, Jean-Michel Jarre and A Guy Called Gerald. Here are the specs from Novation and some sound cliips from this powerhouse:

This is a demo from a user on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY_PEy3pq4k

Supernova II Specifications
Sound Engine analog synthesis modeling
Keyboard 61-key semiweighted; transmits Velocity and Channel Pressure
Polyphony 24 notes
Multitimbral Parts 8
RAM Programs 1,024 (512 preloaded)
RAM Performances 512 (256 preloaded)
RAM Drum Programs 400
Sound Sources (per note) (3) oscillators; (1) noise generator
Filter Types 12, 18, or 24 dB-per-octave; resonant lowpass, highpass, bandpass; (6) dual filter modes; (3) Hyper Resonant modes
Effects (18) configurations; (7) effects simultaneously available per Program or Performance Part: distortion, comb filter, 2-band EQ, reverb, elay, panning, chorus/flanger/phaser
Vocoder 42-band with sibilance modes, spectrum analyzer, freeze function
Arpeggiator (128) monophonic presets; (128) polyphonic presets; (192) monophonic user locations; (192) polyphonic user locations
Analog Audio Outputs (2) balanced ¼" TRS main; (6) balanced ¼" TRS assignable; (1) ¼" stereo headphone
Analog Audio/Footswitch Inputs (2) balanced ¼" TRS assignable
Control Input (1) ¼" TS footswitch or expression pedal
Digital Audio I/O optional Lightpipe and S/PDIF
MIDI Ports In, Out, Thru
Display fluorescent 2-line × 22-character
Dimensions 40.0" (W) × 4.5" (H) × 13.0" (D)
Weight 22 lb.

and a couple of pictures of my keyboard (image quality here isnt the best I can provide you with pics on request)

Last edited by .Sarge.; 11-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:46 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Supernova II Virtual Analog Synth

Come on... Nobody wants to buy a dope ass synthesizer?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Default Re: Supernova II Virtual Analog Synth

Off to eBay it goes...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT