Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Stud welder, Goped, guitar, home speakers, lowering kit, ect!!! MUST GO - CHEAP!!!

Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 AM
Ultmte Drvn Machine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97svtcobra is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Stud welder, Goped, guitar, home speakers, lowering kit, ect!!! MUST GO - CHEAP!!!

I'm just putting some things up for sale for no paticular reason. I was just looking around the house the other day and realized I have a ton of random things that never get used - AT ALL! Figured I would post up a thread to see if I could help someone out in need of one of my unused possessions. Everything is negotionable and if you don't like the price(s) we may be able to work something out.

If you are intrested in anything just PM me, post a reply, or get at me on one of the following connections...

Cell ~ (757) 717-9887 *BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME - no answer, I will return your call ASAP*
Fiance's Cell ~ (757) 303-1240 *SECOND BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME*
Home phone ~ (757) 868-5811 *ask for Chris*
Email ~ croccrip@aim.com *checked rarely - maybe once or twice a week*

Go-ped Sport with many upgrades. It will start right up with starter fluid but once the fluid burns off it cuts off. I put an upgraded carb kit on it along with a high flow intake filter. I think the new carb just needs to be tuned and it will run like a champ (I did have it running very well at one point but i started messing with the adjustments on the carb to try and get it to run faster but haven't been able to get it back the way I had it since then - but I also haven't had the time to really get into it.) It also has an aftermarket short aluminum drive spindle on it. PRICE - $100.00 OBO

S10 Lowering Kit - Bought the kit for a 1993 V6 S10 that I was planning on making into a monster. Long story short, I never got around to putting on the blocks and springs, the wheels, and the 350 V8 - I wrecked the truck in the process of purchasing everything. The springs, blocks, U-bolts and everything that came with the kit are still in the box that UPS delivered it in. I don't think that I ever even pulled anything out until I took the picture for this ad. I'm not sure what other year S10's the kit will fit, or if it will fit any other model vehicle. I purchased the kit about 2 years ago for around $150.00. Once again, incase you forgot this kit is BRAND NEW! PRICE - $80.00 pretty firm but if you're intrested I may be able to work something out!

Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven - Model R-209KK. Practicly brand new, only been used a couple of times, I still have all of the paperwork that came along with it when it was purchased. Its just been sitting on a shelf for about 2 years now. PRICE - $25.00 OBO

Maxi-Matic Oven toaster. Once again, only been used maybe 5 times at the most, it's been sittin on the same shelf along with the microwave. PRICE - $20.00 OBO

H&S Autoshot Stud Welder Dent Puller. Used only a handful of times while I was doing some body work on a car that I had purchased with some dents on the rear quarter panel. It goes brand new for about $160.00 online. PRICE - $80.00 OBO

ACT 6 pad Xtreme Race Disc. I purchased it off of ebay for an Eagle Talon TSI that I had owned at the time. Once I got it and realized it was STRICTLY for racing and not everyday driving use as I was using the Talon for I just threw it off to the side in my garage and never really looked its direction again. It's brand new and never been even taken out of the package, yet the the package is kind of tore up just fron being moved around and having things bump into it and so on. PRICE - YOU NAME IT!

2 KLH Home Floor Speakers - Model 9912B. 10in subs with the mids (speakers and tweeters and whatnot) all built into the boxes. Yet once again, have not been using them, they've also just been sittin around on a shelf in my garage. I dont need them, I've got a whole new home theater system at the house that I use. Come get them PLEASE! I also have another larger KLH floor speaker that I'll throw in with it... PRICE - $25.00 OBO for all three.

Behringer Eurorack UB1202FX Mixer - I used to use it for my little vocal setup for recording in my house, I had it hooked to a MobilePre amp that connected USB to my computer. I have no use for it and plenty of cords and whatnot that I can throw in along with it if you would like them. PRICE - $30.00 OBO

Marshall MXL 2006 Condensor Recording Microphone with shockmount - Used the mic to record vocals when I was doing the producer thing. Since then I have purchased several different upgraded mics and have no use for this one. It is still in GREAT condition and was probably one of the best sounding microphones I've ever used for the price. If it was not in use it was put away in its case and always been taken great care of. Price $40.00 OBO

Motorola Dolby Digital Cable box - Dont ask where I got it or why I have it because I couldn't even tell you that. It does work though and it just sits in my closet, come get it! PRICE - $15.00 OBO

Dean Playmate (Model play-pcke) Acoustic/Electric - My father gave it to me when he purchased his new acoustic and I hardly ever pick the thing up. I have enough guitars and audio equipment to start my own shop! It's in pretty good condition if you can tell by the pictures and plays/sounds very well. You would have to put all new strings on it but other then that it's ready to be played like it is or hooked into any amp via 1/4in jack. PRICE - $80.00 OBO

Thats about all I can find to sell right now, I will be putting up a boat here very soon to sell. If you would like to know more about that you can give me a ring and I'll explain all of that. It is a 1974 Wellcraft V20 cuddy cabin being pushed by an early 90's Evinrude 140 V4, it sits on a loadright trailer that needs a couple of MINOR repairs.

Like I said before, get in touch with me preferably by my cell phone and everything is 100% negotionable. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my completly random sale of completly random items. Have a great day!