Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Stihl MS290 chainsaw~brand new~ 20' bar!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Stihl MS290 chainsaw~brand new~ 20' bar!!!

name: pj
Price: $300 or trade

whats up fellow members, i have up for sale a stihl ms290 chainsaw, i bought this saw for trimming with a 16in bar. i used it to cut one load of wood and then sat it in the case. i have since installed a brand new laser lite commercial oregon bar, best you can buy, the bar alone was 129, it has been changer from the .325 pitch chain to run the big 3/8ths chain, it has an oregon 72cjx072g chain on it which is a skip tooth chain and cuts through wood ten times faster than any standard chisel chain.

this saw is almost brand damn new and has less than 10hrs run time on it. i have over 550 bucks invested in this saw. so my loss is your gain.

if your interested and would like to take a look at it just hit me up and we can go from there.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone
Default Re: Stihl MS290 chainsaw~brand new~ 20' bar!!!

Good deal and nice setup! I use a MS290 a few times a week and they are great saws.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Stihl MS290 chainsaw~brand new~ 20' bar!!!

Originally Posted by p-stone
Good deal and nice setup! I use a MS290 a few times a week and they are great saws.
yes sir they sir absolutely amazing saws< balanced well and have great torque. pulls a 20'' bar with no problem and has plenty of power to spare, i own a small engine shop and am certifed in stihl and husq, id choose a new stihl over husq any day.

thanks for the kind words.

great deal on a nice piece of equipment