Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Stihl Ms250, 18'' bar, 10hrs, hard case~ Echo trimmer, Straight shaft, new carb!

Old 01-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Stihl Ms250, 18'' bar, 10hrs, hard case~ Echo trimmer, Straight shaft, new carb!

Name: pj
Means of contact: pm me or serious people 540-294-0518
Price: $300obo for the saw/ $200obo for the trimmer, or $400obo as a package!!!

Description:

whats up vadriven friends, i have for sale a stihl ms250 chainsaw, it has an 18'' bar, brand new chain, the saw has less than 10hrs, and you can look at the og bar that is on the saw and tell that, the saw comes with a hard stihl carrying case, also has a hand file with guide on it for the correct pitch on the chain!! I love that saw, it has the power to cut through big wood and is also light like a trim saw, im a authorized shop and its one of my favorite saws produced by stihl! i am trying to let this saw go cheap for a home owner that would need it for clearing his property or a home owner that burns wood for heat! my loss is your gain, i paid $369 for this saw without the $80 carrying case so consider that when making an offer

item #2 is

an extremely good condition echo string trimmer, i just intalled a brand new carb and set the rpm's, this is a top of the line commercial grade trimmer, its only a few years old and is still in great shape, th trimmer has a straigh shaft which is way better and last alot longer than any other style shaft, it was also just tuned up when the carb was installed so its ready for the up coming grass cutting season. i must say echo trimmer are some of the higher ended trimmers out there and its not your home depot poulan, THIS THING HAS KNOCK DOWN POWER!!! my loss is your gain, this unit cost a little over $400 new and i just put $90 buck worth of parts in it!

As a whole ifd like to get rids of this as a package and i will come off the price a considerable amount if its a package deal, so all you new home owners in the forum dont miss your chance to own commercial grade equipment for a home depot home owners price!!! thanks, and if anyone has any question please feel free to ask, i have a certified shop and we specialize in stihl echo and husq, i can also take care of any problems one may have out of this equipment and im willing to back it 100%. but please if interested please give me a call

Pictures:

pictures will be up in no time!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Stihl Ms250, 18'' bar, 10hrs, hard case~ Echo trimmer, Straight shaft, new carb!

ttt
Old 01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Stihl Ms250, 18'' bar, 10hrs, hard case~ Echo trimmer, Straight shaft, new carb!

ttt
Old 01-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

pictures coming asap