Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Sportbike/PWC--Repair/Service/Maintence--Inexpensive Rates!!

Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
151Motorsports has disabled reputation
Default Sportbike/PWC--Repair/Service/Maintence--Inexpensive Rates!!

Name: 151 Motorsports
Means of contact: Call Justin at 757-597-4308 or email 151Motorsportsva@gmail.com
Price: $60 an hour

Description: If you need to get your Sport Bike/Jet Ski/Jet Boat worked on no matter the sittuation I can have it done.

Factory training through Sea Doo/ Yamaha/Kawasaki/Honda + formally worked for one of the largest dealerships in the Southeast- Correct Craft Orlando (Ski Nautique.)

Local dealerships are about $80+ and a few weeks waiting period ..... I'm only $60 an hour and can get your ski in and out in a matter of days depending on the situation.

Save your self some time and money. I work out of my home with large fully functioning shop. That’s how I can do it so cheap!

If you need a quick estimate over the phone just call!

Certified water craft and motorcycle mechanic through SeaDoo, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Honda!

We also buy bikes/PWC that are in need of Repair/no longer wanted. Nothing older than 2000 and must be in good cosmetic shape. Nothing wrecked.

Pictures:
Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: Sportbike/PWC--Repair/Service/Maintence--Inexpensive Rates!!

Originally Posted by 151Motorsports
Name: 151 Motorsports
Means of contact: Call Justin at 757-597-4308 or email 151Motorsportsva@gmail.com
Price: $60 an hour

Description: If you need to get your Sport Bike/Jet Ski/Jet Boat worked on no matter the sittuation I can have it done.

Factory training through Sea Doo/ Yamaha/Kawasaki/Honda + formally worked for one of the largest dealerships in the Southeast- Correct Craft Orlando (Ski Nautique.)

Local dealerships are about $80+ and a few weeks waiting period ..... I'm only $60 an hour and can get your ski in and out in a matter of days depending on the situation.

Save your self some time and money. I work out of my home with large fully functioning shop. That’s how I can do it so cheap!

If you need a quick estimate over the phone just call!

Certified water craft and motorcycle mechanic through SeaDoo, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Honda!

We also buy bikes/PWC that are in need of Repair/no longer wanted. Nothing older than 2000 and must be in good cosmetic shape. Nothing wrecked.

Pictures:

First this is the wrong place. Second you need vendor status to promote your buisness. Try this.....

Support those who support VADriven! This is for businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click below and follow the instructions.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/payments.php