Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Snowboard Googles, Electrics and Anon's

Old 07-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAIN24EVENT has disabled reputation
Cool Snowboard Googles, Electrics and Anon's

Name: Chris
Means of contact: via email- blinkstuff24@comcast.net or PM for cell number
Price: Electrics $20.00 Anon $40.00

Description: Electrics- dust black and grey, day time red lens( crack in inner lens but does not fog or screw with vision) also comes with silver mirror lens with minor scatches, fits on any helment and has adjustable strap, comes with original lens cloth/carrying bag

Anon- Gloss white with tan leather and Gold accents, sold my oakleys to try these out and was very pleased, no fog and no added pressure around face and nose, comes with original cloth/carrying bag, and semi-mirror gold lens, also because I let a friend borrow my gear no picture are the extra lens, for my anons I have 2 other lens for day and or night one mirror silver and one mirror green tint,

Both goggles are in perfect shape and come with lens that can easily be switched for day or night time, also never used a goggle scraper to get that nasty fake snow off the lens, also pictured at the bottom is a grouping of my outerwear and gear if you see something you like name a price or asked questions, also check out my other post for snowboard accessories.

Pictures:

Name a Price:not as a group can sell stuff individually