Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Skiing Equipment

Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 AM
︻╦╤─

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk
Default Skiing Equipment

Name: Jason

Alright, haven't been skiing for, hell, 10 years now. So, needless to say, I have no equipment. Gave serious thought to getting new equipment, though that may prove pointless if my wife and son take no interest (they'll get rentals -- as they've never gone).

So. I need skis (with bindings), boots and poles. Skis: 168-175's Boots: Size 11's Poles: 48ish

Rossignol, K2, Salomon, etc. Top's can be roughed up to hell (depends on how many layers really), bottoms, prefer edges aren't rusted to hell and light to medium gouges are ok kinda -- I'll repair them. I still have my ski repair and waxing kit so no worries if they aren't perfect.

Boots shouldnt have any cracking in them, design isn't a deal.. if push comes to shove I could try to squeeze into a 10 1/2", but 10"s are definitely not possible.

Poles shouldnt have any structural dents (nicks and small pings are ok, beyond that though).

Let me know what you got and how much for them.. again YOU tell me what you got and how much you want for them.

I would rent ski's, but, I know first time out my wife and son will be hanging in the lodge longer than I'm used to, which will give me time to hit the diamonds -- last I checked they don't allow rentals on diamonds so..