Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StealthDriver has disabled reputation
Default Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!

Name: Collin Banter
Means of contact: PM and e-mail
Price: $949 OBO

Description: Hello, today I am selling my 2004 Santa Cruz large Bullit. I love this bike, but I just don't get enough use out of it, and I could really use the money. This bike NEEDS to be ridden!! The Bullit comes with nice 203mm front and rear Saint hydrolic brakes, Saint 20mm hubs front and rear, Saint rear derailleur and Deore front derailleur, Chris King threadless headset, race face bar and stem, axiom seat, Thomson elite seat post, Kona peddles, like new Maxxis 2.5 Minions, Sunrims ryhno lite wheels, a very nice 5th element rear shock, and a great Rockshox Boxxer dual-crown fork. I will also include a Blackspire Stinger dual-ring chain guide.

Everything functions very well on this bike. It is a "can do anything" sort of bike that loves a burley trail or some jumps, but also handles quite well going uphill. For example, I took this bike to Carvin's Cove and did a 14 mile bike ride with a friend, doing a lot of climbing and cross country riding.

What I am quite interested in is a nice dirt bike like a Honda CR125, 250 or the like! Please feel free to ask me any questions or shoot me an offer. If you are serous about the bike, please just pm me and I will send you my phone number. I NEED to sell this bike so that I can buy a dirt bike! I am asking $949 but will consider ALL offers! Thank you.

Pictures: [ATTACH=CONFIG]113872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113878[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113875[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113874[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113877[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113873[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02464.jpg   Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02465.jpg   Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02466.jpg   Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02467.jpg   Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02468.jpg  

Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02469.jpg   Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02471.jpg   Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!-dsc02473.jpg  

Last edited by StealthDriver; 03-30-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151 Joepiper151
Default Re: Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!

What size frame is that? i'm like 6'1 and need atleast a 19in. nice bike though
Old 03-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Friggin' Old.

2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice

Who built it up? Any dents/cracks/scratches/etc? Got a pic of the whole bike?
Old 03-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

It's a large size frame. I am 6' 3" and it rides amazingly!

The guy that I bought it from, who use to ride the very bike at Carvin's Cove as well, built it up. I put the Maxxix Minions on. The frame looks almost perfect, except for one little spot near the top tube, I believe. I'm not sure what exactly it is because it has two clear stickers over it, but it looks like the paint chipped or something. I would take some more pictures, but I am currently in Florida for vacation. I will be back Friday. I will check it out and let you know asap!

Truly, this is a wonderful bike that is able to do just about everything. I have had no problems with this bike. Everything is solid.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:20 PM

TurboSpike has disabled reputation

Still for sale?
Old 03-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Yes sir it is!!

I also talked to the guy who sold me the bike and he said that the stickers are there to protect the frame and the stanchions, so I think what's underneath is just from the stanchions hitting the bike some. I will check it out more when I get back from Florida on Friday. I have a dirt bike already setup to buy, so I could use to sell this bike relatively soon. Thank you for all the interest.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

eghatch27 has disabled reputation

nice bike, usually people put stickers or like i used, the clear circle tire patches to stop the brake lines, shifter cables from rubbing the paint or finish off the frame
Old 03-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Hey guys, I am now just getting back to normal life, well, somewhat. I have been going non-stop since two Fridays ago!!

I did look at the bike some more and the spots underneath the stickers are from the dual-crown fork bumping and such. There is a spot near it that I will check as well. I will take some pictures ASAP then show you all. Please PM me if you'd like to come check out the bike. I need to sell this to buy a dirt bike that I have ready for me.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Hey guys, I just added some new photos of the top tube and the two areas. I checked them out and they look fine. One little spot, but even that is not something to be worried about. This is an extremely rugged frame that can take a huge beating!
Old 03-17-2011, 06:35 AM
Registered Member

The bike is still available. Please just PM me if you have any question or want to come take a look at it.

Quick Reply: Santa Cruz Bullit w/ dual-crown Boxxer!