Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

A quailty bmx bike.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts
Default A quailty bmx bike.

Just like the title said. Post up specs.

I'm looking to buy or trade for a bmx bike. I'm trying to get back into one as well.

Let me know. I am from Charlottesville, Va and I'm willing to meet and what not.

Pm me here or text at 434 327 2725 to get a faster reply.

Thanks.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: A quailty bmx bike.

bump
Old 10-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

Ttt
Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 AM
Hp sells, Tq wins

No body wants to get rid of their bike?
Old 11-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

bump
Old 11-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

oneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to behold

i got a kink whip. its a 20.5 tt with lots of extras. no brakes. looking for 250ish
Old 11-03-2010, 03:56 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

I have a lightly used one of these:

Send me an offer. It's in very nice condition. Got it and then realized I was too big (physically too big) to ride this bike. It is a very solid bike and will not fail you.The back rim and tire are upgraded to one of higher strength. I don't remember off the top of my head but I can go get the brand of it for you if interested. The seat shows no signs of wear and the rest of the bike really doesn't either...

OH! And it's a Specialized Fuse 4.....

Last edited by basketthis69; 11-03-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

What size frame? I forgot to include my height. I'm either 5'8-5'9.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Patron

bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen

too tall for my stuff
Old 11-03-2010, 09:23 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ITRSoon
What size frame? I forgot to include my height. I'm either 5'8-5'9.
I'll try to get you the frame size. It would be good for someone between 5'8" and approx 6'2" IMO.... but I'll get back to you on it.