Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

puppies

Old 04-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaeguyoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: puppies

Man my husky would love a friend that could hang with her activeness, right now our chihuahua isn't up to the task. Cute puppies btw!!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

rAiN rAiN rAiN rAiN rAiN rAiN

whats the cheapest youd let her go for? i dont believe in buying dogs with money but i always dreamed of having husky ever since i was young. how is her with other dogs?
Old 04-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

jaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond repute

well i got the other dog back the black and white one.... well i been takin em for a walk and all they do is wanna play around and actually scared of big dogs but the tan one is pretty tough and loves to play with any of em she is so energetic =p.. offer me anything i might take it worst thing i can say is no. =p but im kinda rushing cuz i got this big thing coming next week and would really need some cash