Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

PS3: Portal 2

Old 04-26-2011, 06:47 PM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Default PS3: Portal 2

Name: Trace
Means of contact: PM, this thread, text/call (757) 784-4323
Price: $50

Description: Up for sale is my recently-finished copy of Portal 2. I purchased it brand new from GameStop last Thursday, then spent the majority of my weekend completing both the single player and multi player storylines. The disk left the case and went right into the PS3, stayed there while I beat it, then was promptly put back in the case upon completion. The game comes with the case, completely immaculate disc, and all the instructions/booklets/etc.

I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a challenge, hours of exciting and interactive gameplay, and especially to someone who's a fan of the original Portal.

The only reason I'm selling the game is because I'm looking to purchase another game, and the trade is value is $25. What the fuck. So I know someone local wants to play it, and what better way than to get it from me and save yourself $15 versus buying it brand new! I can meet any day of the week after 3 and anytime during the weekends, I'm willing to meet you halfway, but not ship. Let me know!

Last edited by lbs_ft; 04-26-2011 at 07:24 PM.