Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

pit bull for adoption to GOOD home only

Old 01-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw-m has disabled reputation
Default pit bull for adoption to GOOD home only

he is a white and red male that is great w/ kids and pets. he is fixed and very well trained in every aspect of the word... he is now 3 yrs old and i have had hime since he was 5 wks..

he has a clean bill of health, all of his shots, micro chipped, etc.. i dont want to get rid of him, but i have too many dogs at the moment and theres a bit of a story behind the reason that i have him at the moment.. refer to this thread https://www.vadriven.com/forums/off-topic-19/about-dog-pound-260255/

my requirements are that he is kept as an inside dog and taken very well care of.. you must also own your own home w/ a fence (so that he doesnt end up back in the pound), and be a down to earth person/family that wants a dog as a companion and not just a "pit bull" status.. he has never given me any problems what so ever. he was crate trained and also trained off the leash w/ no probs there either.. once again i stress that he is GREAT w/ people of all ages and races and other animal.. he is very alert to anything that could be a problem or danger to the family/household..

if i had the space, i would keep him (and if i cant find the right person to take him, i will keep him anyway)

this is the type of home environemnt and family members he has been interacting with - he has always been a family dog raised around my 11 yr old son, wife and 5 other dogs (plus random rescue dogs from time to time w/ no problems what so ever.. he also is a MANS dog- he always wants to be in the garage drinking a beer and sitting beside me while im working on my cars...

pm me if interested/serious inquiries only (and if any neg comments, please keep em to yourself) thanx for lookin
pm me for any more ?'s

on to a few pics: hes also a small frame so hes about as big as hes gonna get too... (which i kinda like that)

Last edited by bmw-m; 01-27-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:05 PM
1/2 man 1/2 amazing

specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154
Default Re: pit bull for adoption to GOOD home only

good looking guy. i will ask my friend mason if she still wants a dog
Old 01-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

kool, lmk... i dont want him to go because hes my lil buddy... but the wife say i have to many already... u know how that goes.. anyway, yea keep in touch..

thanx
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

pm a location?
Old 01-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

UndaCovaTib has disabled reputation

wonder how he would get along with my roommates german shepard? I would love to have this dog.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Fuck my life

TexasGlock23 will become famous soon enoughTexasGlock23 will become famous soon enough

Poor ears...

Undacova, have the two meet on a leash in the Shepards home for a couple hours and see how it goes. Give it a couple days of supervised interaction. I am sure the OP will take the dog back if the two do not get along. To the OP, if all else fails let me know. I have two now (APBT) and I can see what I can do. I do rescues, but at this time I can not commit as I will be deploying soon and my wife will have enough problems with three cars and two dogs.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by pasty
pm a location?
norfolk by the botanical gardens

Originally Posted by UndaCovaTib
wonder how he would get along with my roommates german shepard? I would love to have this dog.
im 100 % positive he would get along great as long as the shep. isnt a bully (because while he is a loving dog, he will stand his ground to ANY dog... but thats in a dogs nature. but he is in no way shape or form animal/people aggressive (sp) )

Originally Posted by TexasGlock23
Poor ears...

Undacova, have the two meet on a leash in the Shepards home for a couple hours and see how it goes. Give it a couple days of supervised interaction. I am sure the OP will take the dog back if the two do not get along. To the OP, if all else fails let me know. I have two now (APBT) and I can see what I can do. I do rescues, but at this time I can not commit as I will be deploying soon and my wife will have enough problems with three cars and two dogs.

poor ears? they look great in person (the pics do no justice) and i had them done professionally not a back yard hack job... i know its not for everyone, but to me it cleans up the look and makes them more intimidating looking to strangers..

as far as meeting up and letting him interact w/ a possible adoptors animal(s).. i would never just put him out there and say "oh well, deal w/ it"... hes like another son to me so i want only the best for him, even if i have to keep him like i said before..

anyway, lmk and thanx for lookin
Old 01-29-2009, 06:06 PM
757 BITCHES

crzyman1994 has disabled reputation

great dog and a great guy to get a pit from i have been to his house and seen how he treats all his dogs and he takes care of them and his dogs are like his sons someone better get this cause ur goin to get a good dog
Old 01-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

^^ thanx
Old 02-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

up