Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Patio: Herrington Bar Patio Set

Old 08-03-2009, 09:22 AM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts
Default Patio: Herrington Bar Patio Set

This is a Herrington Patio set purchased from Lowe's about a year ago. It has never been used and still brand new in the box, never opened. It is no longer carried by Lowe's but the price from Lowe's for the table was $348.00 and for the bar chairs $450.00. I am asking $500 obo (CASH ONLY!) for the table and chairs together.

Name: Mike
Price: $500 obo for table and chairs $100 obo for umbrella

This is a Herrington Patio set purchased from Lowe's about a year ago. It has never been used and still brand new in the box, never opened. It is no longer carried by Lowe's but the price from Lowe's for the table was $348.00 and for the bar chairs $450.00. I am asking $500 obo for the table and chairs together.

It is a pair of bar height swivel chairs as well as an adjustable 42 inch round table that can be set to bar height or regular table height. I have taken pictures of the info that is on the box for both the chairs and table. Like I said, these have never been out of the box so I do not have pictures of the actual chairs or table.

I also have a 9ft round umbrella that matches the set for sale for $100 obo that was originally $279 from Lowe's. I also do not have any pictures for the umbrella b/c it is in the box as well and there are no pictures of the umbrella on the box for me to take a picture of.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:54 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Patio: Herrington Bar Patio Set

up