Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Parrot AR DRONE 2.0

Old 03-10-2013, 12:23 PM
1-2-Gotcha!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JdmEF9SiR has disabled reputation
Default Parrot AR DRONE 2.0

Name: Johnny
Means of contact: call or text 1-757-805-2237
Price: $250.00 OBO (Retail Brand New is $299.99) I have spent over $150.00 on MODS for this thing

Description: 2 week old Parrot AR DRONE 2.0, Used 6 flights due to CRAPPY Weather we've had since I purchased it, I've only crashed it 1 time, replaced everything that broke with all new Upgraded parts. VGE Titanium shafts to replace the stock Bullshit Shafts, VGE Stage 1 Stainless Steel Bearings to get rid of the Stock Brass bushings, VGE Stage 1 C-Gears and Pinions. Comes with extra spare parts, NO Indoor Hull, only Outdoor Hull available. For those who don't know what this thing is, it's a Personal FPV UAV Recon vehicle. This is not a toy you buy for your kids and just say here have fun. It has a on board 720p HD Camera that can record video and capture photographs. It runs off any Android,iPad,iPod,Amazon Kindle, etc... it gives off it's own personal wifi signal and that is how you connect and fly this thing. I have had it up to 40feet in the air and taken video and photo and maintained control of it the entire time. Only down fall to this thing is "WEATHER" I will attach video links so you can watch this thing in action and see what it does.

My ONLY reason for selling this is because, I stumbled across something else while surfing the internet, that I want MORE! it's basically the Airplane version of this but, 10x better and 10x's more expensive. I can do demos, and teach a "SERIOUS" buyer how to fly it if needed. Please don't contact me if you just want to test fly it and have your quick few minutes of play time and fun, I've got better shit to do with my time

Last thing, the battery life on the batteries is good for 15-20 minutes of flight depending on what you do with the drone ie: video record,take photos,do stunts *The drone has a stunt feature it can do side flips,back flips and front flips*

Pictures: 1st test flight when it arrived http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqfQmaYwLY
The day I crashed it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvkOmi0puLw
Test flight after all the new Upgrades installed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB1ApeVzb30
Last nights Night Flight with Runway LED Light Mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkO-A2WeC2k
Old 03-25-2013, 04:57 AM
Registered member

hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982
Default Re: Parrot AR DRONE 2.0

Pretty cool, I have one of these bump to you
Old 04-17-2013, 11:04 AM
1-2-Gotcha!

Thanks, yeah I just bought the FPV Spyhawk Plane with Goggles and 3.5LCD Display Remote from Amazon. The Drone is fun and great but, it just wasn't enough to feed my addiction for what I was looking for in the FPV Hobby world. I guess it was a great starter toy =D
Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 AM
1-2-Gotcha!

Still have it for sale, anyone interested $200.00 OBO this thing comes with a lot of spare parts in case you crash and break anything, it comes with a extra battery for more flight time each battery gives you 15-20mins roughly of flight time depending on what features you use, it last longer if you just fly it without the flips,recorder and stuff going. I've flown it for about 25-30minutes before that's on the upgrade battery I have for it.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:30 PM
1-2-Gotcha!

SOLD! Sorry MODS, been so busy I forgot to post about it. Please CLOSE and lock this thread thank you