Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Page Plus Cellular prepaid service. $39.99 Unlimited Talk/Text & 20MB of data.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:34 AM
^_^

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cvc7chris has disabled reputation
Cool Page Plus Cellular prepaid service. $39.99 Unlimited Talk/Text & 20MB of data.

I'm Officially a Page Plus Dealer in Roanoke, va

i can Activate/do Esn changes, ect..just wondering if anyone might be intersted in their services?

for more information check out the website...

www.pagepluscellular.com

they have a GREAT unlimited plan for $39.95 that included unlimited talk and text and 20mb of data monthly..and a $29.95 plan with 1200 minutes and 1200 text and 50mb of data, along with other invidual per minute plans like prepaid companies do..

i can activate just about any old verizon and some Alltel phones including new ones like the motorola droid (which i use on the page plus network myself and works great!) only exception is i can't activate the following
-verizon prepaid phones
-blackberries
-treos

for more info please PM me...

if admins don't like me offering this service you can delete the thread. i thought i would just help out and offer something new..they use verizon towers so they get GREAT coverage...

and if you activate a new phone thru the page plus website they charge $10 dollars i only charge $2.37 VIA paypal..

and i'll do any ESN changes ect for current customers at no charge (your not suppose to charge anyways) but this way you won't have to spend hours on the phone with customer service i can do it online..

heres a overall coverage map..

and heres a link on more info via zip code..
http://www.pagepluscellular.com/Why%...age%20Map.aspx

Last edited by cvc7chris; 03-18-2010 at 12:37 AM.