Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Olympus sp-55ouz ("hybrid" DSLR/Compact camera)

Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 PM
flimflam.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Olympus sp-55ouz ("hybrid" DSLR/Compact camera)

Name: Dave
Means of contact: PM
Price: $200

Picked up a new camera so the old stand-bye needs to go. This is one of those cameras that was designed to be a crossover between a DSLR and compact camera. Average used price is $250. Asking $200 for a quality 18x optical zoom "ultra-zoom" camera. For an extra $10 I'll throw in a nice camera bag.

Bottom line: it's a decent alternative to buying an entry level DSLR that's a few years old if you don't need all the capabilities of a true DSLR.

Here is a review that has a LOT of technical specifications regarding the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympussp550uz

This camera can do A LOT.

Here are a few pics:

Here are examples of pictures you can take with this camera - taken by people who are much better photographers than I... because I'm not amazing at photography by a long shot!