VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-33/)
-   -   old money,coins,gold dollars,star notes (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-33/old-money-coins-gold-dollars-star-notes-384900/)

jhocutt 02-23-2011 09:40 PM

old money,coins,gold dollars,star notes

Name: j
Means of contact: pm/ text is best 7573351691
Price: $$$$$$$

Description: i am looking for misc. Money to add to my collection. I am interested in all types of us coins, half dollars, gold dollars,buffalo nickels, anything really uniqe or collectable. As for paper bills, I am looking for any small face bills, star notes, silver certificates,error notes, and especially a $500 dollar bill. If you have any type of old coins or currency just text anytime and send pics if possible thanks. Meetings will be professinal. I have cash in hand..... 7573351691

Pictures: we all know what money looks like .

jhocutt 02-24-2011 04:44 AM

Re: old money,coins,gold dollars,star notes

I pay a lil extra for what u have depending on condition of notes or coins.

AllMotorAllDay 02-24-2011 05:42 AM

I have a silver certificate 5 dollar bill. How much will you buy it for???

kenny 02-24-2011 05:55 AM

just a little FYI if you ge ta $500 bill it should be registered for thief purposes thats what the bank told me when i ordered mine ( yes you can get one from the bank but its a pain in the ass)

burnoutboy 02-24-2011 08:29 AM

1990 $100 small face I just ran across at work.

has three single quarter folds but it's still crisp.

LMK if interested, if not its going back in the drawer LOL.

Sun Wukong 02-24-2011 08:48 AM

How much you would you pay for my $2 bill.... :p

Stea1thy 02-24-2011 09:18 AM

LOL, go to the bank, a lot of tellers are stupid and don't know about that crap when people bring in old money.....i was one of the smart tellers, that's how i built up my collection by paying face value :)

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 6926119)
just a little FYI if you ge ta $500 bill it should be registered for thief purposes thats what the bank told me when i ordered mine ( yes you can get one from the bank but its a pain in the ass)

and wtf r u talking about? ordering a $500 bill from the bank? or registering it with the bank....

burnoutboy 02-24-2011 09:35 AM

Yeah I keep all silver coins and any certificate bills or notes, but regular small faced bills dont really interest me yet.

jhocutt 02-24-2011 09:35 AM

Ya I don't think you can get a 500$ bill from the bank, pms sent. Thanks

I<3Strippers! 02-24-2011 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by burnoutboy (Post 6926689)
Yeah I keep all silver coins and any certificate bills or notes, but regular small faced bills dont really interest me yet.

this. i love when stoners come in with their parents money collection. i got 5, red/blue ink 5 dollar bills in decent condition on day. also gotten some nice silver pieces.