Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

New M88 Windows Mobile 6.0 Smart Phone Wi-fi

Old 06-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al_P has disabled reputation
Default New M88 Windows Mobile 6.0 Smart Phone Wi-fi

Price 220$
Before i say anything i'd like to stress the fact that even though it appears to be an i phone clone only thing that's Iphone about it is physical shape. I have had just about every iphone knock off, the i68 168 and so on, those do not compare to this one.

comes with 250 page manual, 2 batteries, head phones, box, baller belt clip Leather case, charger.

Only reason i am selling it is bc i got two of them from my buddy from china. He gave me a discount for getting a pair.

First off touch screen is million times better where you do not need to apply a lot of pressure. Something i hated about old knockoffs.

The keyboard is very nice size , and there are updates for the Windows 6 that can give you a different and larger keys. Just a matter of installing the software. You can also add AIM and Skype. Phone is equipped with WIFI and an infrared port.

ONLY TRADES are TMOBILE DASH + cash . must be in MINT condition.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: New M88 Windows Mobile 6.0 Smart Phone Wi-fi

Management- Your thread has been closed due the fact that it does not meet the new classified rules. Please review the rules and re-create your thread if needed. There is no need to pm me in regards this but only if you have any questions. Link to the new rules. https://www.vadriven.com/forums/announcement.php?a=51

P.S Do not pm me back to re-open it for changes.