Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

★NEW★ Apple iPhone 4S ★w/ Siri★ 16GB Black w/ SPRINT ★

Old 12-17-2011, 04:05 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta
Default ★NEW★ Apple iPhone 4S ★w/ Siri★ 16GB Black w/ SPRINT ★

Name: Jason
Means of contact: PM
Price: $600.00

Description: Did you promise a loved one or a friend a gift for the holidays & are having trouble getting it for them? Well worry no more!

You are bidding on an BRAND-NEW, UNUSED, UNOPENED, undamaged Apple Iphone 4S 16GB w/ Sprint in its original packaging w/ a clean ESN. Don't let your carrier tell you that you can't have it because you are NOT ELIGIBLE for upgrade. Take advantage of this no contract Iphone 4S before it's too late & just in time for the holidays. If you interested email me so that you can take advantage of this offer before the holiday season is over. This exact Iphone 4S 16GB model retails for $649.99 not including tax so take advantage of this offer now.

Iphone 4S specs:

Siri - the intelligent assistant that helps you get things done, all you have to do is ask. Now you can use your voice to use your iPhone. Just talk to Siri as you would to a person: "Do I need an umbrella?" or "Any great burgers around here?" or "Where's the closest ATM?" Siri not only understands what you say, it knows what you mean. It figures out the right apps to use to find the right answer. Then, just like a personal assistant, it answers you. Siri makes phone calls, sends messages, schedules meetings, sets reminders, and more. How much more? Just ask, and Siri tells you that, too.

For speed, it uses the Dual-core A5 chip - the most powerful iPhone processor ever. Two cores in the A5 chip deliver up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphics. And you'll feel the effects. Fast. iPhone 4S is quick and responsive, which makes all the difference when you're launching apps, browsing the web, gaming, and doing just about everything. And no matter what you're doing, you can keep on doing it. Because the A5 chip is so power-efficient, iPhone 4S has outstanding battery life.

The you-can't-believe-it's-on-a-phone camera is what people are raving about. This just might be the best camera ever on a phone. And with optics, it just might be the only camera you need. Because behind every shot, you've got 8-megapixel resolution and a custom lens with a larger f/2.4 aperture. Not to mention an improved backside illumination sensor, excellent auto white balance, advanced color accuracy, face detection, and reduced motion blur. It all means that no matter how many people, how much light, and how much action you capture, everything looks exactly as it should. And just wait until you see the photos & Video recording, in 1080p amazing High Definition. You will be able to Shoot stunning 1080p HD video everywhere you go. With optics, the light is always right, the color is always vivid, and everything will look even better than you remember. Video stabilization steadies shaky shots. And you can edit video right on iPhone and share your lush life as fast as you shoot.

The famous iOS - the world's most advanced mobile operating system, and the easiest to use with every iOS advancement come even easier ways to do everything. That's what makes iOS years ahead of anything else. iOS 5 leaps even further ahead, bringing over 200 new features to iPhone 4S. iCloud - store your content, from your device. iCloud is the easiest way to manage all your stuff, because it manages it all for you. iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more. And wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. It's automatic, effortless, and seamless. And it just works. The Retina display is clearly remarkable. It's the sharpest, most vibrant thing you'll see on iPhone 4S is everything. The Retina display is the highest-resolution phone screen ever. In fact, the pixel density is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. But without a doubt, you'll notice crisp text, sharp graphics, and stunning images. It's more remarkable than the printed page.

You'll be completely absorbed with FaceTime - it's always better face-to-face. FaceTime lets you hear a voice and see the face that goes with it - iPhone to iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac over Wi-Fi. So no matter where they are, no matter where you are, you'll always be there. Making a FaceTime call is just as easy as making a phone call. And it's even easier with Siri. Just tell Siri "FaceTime with Mom" and you show up, smile, and wave hello. You'll never miss a big event, an important meeting, or a good laugh. And who wouldn't be happy to see your face?

***Get your new Iphone 4s before the Holidays***

Product Identifiers
Brand Apple
MPN MD377LL/A
Carrier Sprint
Family Line Apple iPhone
Model 4S
UPC 8590953802
Type Smartphone

Key Features
Capacity 16GB
Color Black
Network Technology GSM / EDGE / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA / HSUPA / CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
Band GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS)/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100 CDMA EV-DO Rev. A 800/1900
Camera 8.0 MP
Operating System iOS

Battery
Battery Type Lithium Ion
Battery Capacity 1432 mAh
Battery Talk Time 840 min
Battery Standby Time 200 hr

Display
Display Technology TFT LCD
Diagonal Screen Size 3.5 in.
Display Resolution 960 x 640 pixels

Other Features
Touch Screen Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Digital Camera Yes
GPS Yes
QWERTY Physical Keyboard No
Email Access Yes
Internet Browser Yes
Speakerphone Yes

Dimensions
Height 4.5 in.
Depth 0.37 in.
Width 2.31 in.
Weight 4.9 oz

Miscellaneous
Release Date 10/14/2011

I accept Paypal or cash only. Pics can be found on my craigslist ad: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mob/2758578060.html

Last edited by Lord_Vegeta; 12-18-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:47 PM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon
Default Re: ★NEW★ Apple iPhone 4S ★w/ Siri★ 16GB Black w/ SPRINT ★

Trade you a Joes Crab Shack mason jar? HMU.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:30 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

Originally Posted by OMG_GSR
Trade you a Joes Crab Shack mason jar? HMU.
lol.......Joe's Crab shack mason jar.....Sorry man I prefer cash only.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Who is bidding?
Old 12-18-2011, 05:26 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

To the top!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:34 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

not shitting on your thread, good luck to ya.you did a smart thing probably getting that for a huge discount and selling it xmas time..good stuff. hope it sells. and forgive me.

but who in their right fucking mind pays 600 dollars for a goddamn cellphone.

I must be completely failing at life....that is alot of money for a damn phone.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:59 AM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

I'm glad I was eligible to upgrade because I only paid $200. I agree, $600 is crazy for a cell phone

Hi Jason!! miss you boo <3
Old 12-19-2011, 06:18 AM
R U SeRiOUS?

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
not shitting on your thread, good luck to ya.you did a smart thing probably getting that for a huge discount and selling it xmas time..good stuff. hope it sells. and forgive me.

but who in their right fucking mind pays 600 dollars for a goddamn cellphone.

I must be completely failing at life....that is alot of money for a damn phone.
Believe it or not but Apple stans are CRAZY about anything that Apple releases ESPECIALLY an Apple Iphone.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:18 AM
R U SeRiOUS?

Originally Posted by Si Steezo
I'm glad I was eligible to upgrade because I only paid $200. I agree, $600 is crazy for a cell phone

Hi Jason!! miss you boo <3
Steez what's good man?
Old 12-20-2011, 07:19 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

To the top!