Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Motive Power Bleeder, Torin Jack, and Other Misc Free Items

Old 12-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JEEBS has disabled reputation
Default Motive Power Bleeder, Torin Jack, and Other Misc Free Items

Name: Najib
Means of contact: email/mclaren5487@gmaildotcom

Hey guys,

I have a few things that I want to get rid of since I dont use them or no longer have any use for them.

- I have a Motive Power Bleeder for sale. I bought it last year on Amazon and used it once on the s2k. I got good results. Its basically a one man brake bleeder. A few members (FISH22 and Get2Spd) have used it as well. I had really good results with it. Firm brake pedal and no mess. I just have no use for it since it wont fit on the TSX master cylinder.

It come with the original box and all the hardware that comes with it. Retail on it is $65, I got it for $55. Its in like new condition.

Standard Image, but everything pictured is what you get.

Price: $45

- K&N Recharge Kit

Has a good amount of cleaner and oil left.

Price: $5

Torin 2.5 Ton Low Profile Jack.

Here is the link to the info on the jack.
Amazon Amazon

Its great for lowered cars. I had my car on Espelir's and it went under there just fine. Now that I have a TSX with 4x4 ride height, its doesnt go quite has high as I need it to. I also picked up a new jack from Harbor Frieght so I have no use for this. Its in good condition. Its doesnt have any rust, broken/missing pieces, or anything like that.

It comes in a carrying case, so its easily transportable. Good for if you need an extra jack.

Price: $35

- OEM Lug nuts. Let me be perfectly honest, they suck as far as condition. I took my old ones off and put on new/used ones that Rudy had. I didnt put the wheels locks on though so there are OEM wheel locks with the key in there. These would be good if you wanted to powder coat them or something.

Price: $10

Now to the free items:

- Brace/Beam behind front bumper for s2k. Its #53 in the picture below. I took this out when I had a snorkel on the car. It's in front of the radiator. It has the brackets that it attaches to but no hardware.

- Front flaps mounted under the front bumper. Its the ones that you see in this picture, right in front of the tires.