Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Mid 2010 Macbook Pro 15''-needs simple repair

Old 12-20-2013, 01:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAIN24EVENT has disabled reputation
Default Mid 2010 Macbook Pro 15''-needs simple repair

Name: Chris
Means of contact: Sparrowinc@verizon.net or PM
Price: $Please read description and give me legit bids 200 obo

Description: Here I got up for sale to someone who is knowledgeable about computers and or for someone who has spare parts laying around that could get this bad boy up and running again
-Details: 2010 Macbook Pro 15" 2.6ghz, 350gb harddrive, other details unknown atm
-So a friend had this lying around, he reported that a drink (i think beer) was spilled on keyboard, from there he shut off the labtop and did the whole rice in a bag to absorb the moisture. He did very little to pin point the problem and just report that after sitting it would not turn on, being the geek I am i took the labtop completely apart (pics came from this) and then put it all back together with no screw left behind,
-The labtop after being put back together (fan worked, battery worked, charged and then held the charge, also worked without battery via power supply) When I had it apart there was literally very little evidence of any liquids, motherboard had no surged or fried parts (odd) and the pictures I have shown are without any cleaning to the internals
-Point: macbook charges and shows to have a good battery, everything was taken out (inspected, saw so evidence of water) battery side button showing charge works and lights up)
-I have done very little research and tried simple key combos to restart yet nothing, so overall it wont come back on but enternals make noise are running like the fan.
-This is lying around and Im willing to take advice on how to fix it or willing to get rid of it for CHEAP if someone thinks they can fix her on up, Price is very negotiable

Pictures:

Old 12-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAIN24EVENT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Mid 2010 Macbook Pro 15''-needs simple repair

sold