Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IN WOODBRIDGE

Old 07-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
experthondakid has disabled reputation
Default BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IN WOODBRIDGE

i live in dale city, and last week my 95 civic ex was almost broken in to came out one morning and my drivers side window was scraped up and my door molding was peeled back. so today i was one my way home from work and got in rt1 and i live about 10mins away from work i noticed a 95-99 faded red acura integra 2door following me so i pull up to my house and he tries to pull a slow u turn i live in a coldesac, then i looked at him and i said you must be the one trying to take my car,he didnt say anything so i said if youtry ad take it again or break into it i will break you legs,and arms off and beat you with them, he dint say anything to that. again the car is a 95-99 faded red 2door acura integra with old school gsr rims on it. i notice around the same time my car almost got broken into that that car was coming in my neighborhood never saw it before till last week. he is a spanish guy and does not live in my neighborhood so please be on the look out if i see the car again i will take a picture of it and post on here so other people can be on the look out. my car is just a stock 95 civc ex with an exhaust leak. i rather let yall know on here so if he see that car you can prevent your car from wither getting stolen or broken in to.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:45 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IN WOODBRIDGE

Originally Posted by experthondakid
i live in dale city, and last week my 95 civic ex was almost broken in to came out one morning and my drivers side window was scraped up and my door molding was peeled back. so today i was one my way home from work and got in rt1 and i live about 10mins away from work i noticed a 95-99 faded red acura integra 2door following me so i pull up to my house and he tries to pull a slow u turn i live in a coldesac, then i looked at him and i said you must be the one trying to take my car,he didnt say anything so i said if youtry ad take it again or break into it i will break you legs,and arms off and beat you with them, he dint say anything to that. again the car is a 95-99 faded red 2door acura integra with old school gsr rims on it. i notice around the same time my car almost got broken into that that car was coming in my neighborhood never saw it before till last week. he is a spanish guy and does not live in my neighborhood so please be on the look out if i see the car again i will take a picture of it and post on here so other people can be on the look out. my car is just a stock 95 civc ex with an exhaust leak. i rather let yall know on here so if he see that car you can prevent your car from wither getting stolen or broken in to.
you dont say
Old 07-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Plate number?
Old 07-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

first thought is that he'd be doing you a favor.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Registered member

experthondakid has disabled reputation

@ PicovAndropov if i see his car again i will take a picture and get the tag and post it on here
Old 07-07-2012, 07:21 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

If you're an expert on Hondas then you ought to know that they get broken into and stolen all the time and this isn't anything new.