Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Linksys Wireless Router Plus Linksys Wireless Notebook Card

Old 06-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAIN24EVENT has disabled reputation
Default Linksys Wireless Router Plus Linksys Wireless Notebook Card

Name: Christopher S Hackworth
Means of Contact: email-Spar24row@yahoo.com or PM
Price: $ 20.00 Router, Wireless Notebook Card (15.00)

Description: Like New Linksys (Cisco) WRT54G2 v1 Wireless Broadband Router 802.11b/g up to 54Mbps/ 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port x4 retail-$79.89. This router is very powerful and only selling cause my roommate has the same one that we are currently using. Perfect for connecting my Xbox to Xbox live and running my laptop. Currently in my house we have 3 direct connects to router and 3 computers link wirelessly and there is no issue at all with upload and download speeds.
Includes: Router and power cable, looking for install cd however any install driver and software is available for free from the Linksys website.

Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adpater 2.4GHz 802.11g with Speed Booster, The Linksys WPC54G Wireless-G notebook adapter adds 802.11g connectivity to any laptop with an available PC Card slot. Linksys sells an enhanced version of the card called the WPC54GS, which adds Linksys's proprietary SpeedBooster technology. Both the WPC54G and the WPC54GS are Wi-Fi certified and backward compatible with 802.11b devices. If you use your network primarily as a means of sharing an Internet connection, you don't stand to benefit much from the SpeedBooster enhancements, so for Internet-connection sharing and light home networking, we suggest that you stick with the less racy but generally cheaper WPC54G. The Linksys WPC54G is a good value, and it's easy to install. Retail $44.95 my price $15

Pictures: