Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Linksys Wireless G router (WRT54G2) - $35

Old 04-09-2009, 11:39 AM
where ma ribbons at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts
Default Linksys Wireless G router (WRT54G2) - $35

Name: edgar
Menas of contact757)613-9406
price 35

barely used wireless g router
comes with box and instructions
only had it for 2 months
in well working order!

will trade for gamecube!

Last edited by edtek; 04-09-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:12 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Linksys Wireless G router (WRT54G2) - $35

I recently bought your YLOD ps3. The one that you said had never been taken apart EXCEPT TO REPLACE THE BLU-RAY DRIVE AND THE HDD. You claimed that their was a brand new BD drive and that everything else was perfect and just needed to be repaired. I took it to have it looked at and fixed. I had a diagnostic done and they said that every piece was pretty much worthless. Basically, the Blu-Ray drive is not good AT ALL. (But, you said it was BRAND NEW!?!?!) The motherboard was beat up and someone had tried to re-flow the processors unprofessionally. (You claimed that the motherboard was NEVER TOUCHED!!) The battery was jerry-rigged onto the motherboard and not properly installed. (Again, who was putting dents into the motherboard?) Lots of screws were missing on the motherboard. The serial numbers didn't match for the backwards compatible ps3. (You claimed it was backwards compatible.) A quote from them "This ps3 is custom made junk".
Basically that is a list of some of the things that they told me after looking at it. This unit is in no way operable or repairable like you claimed. The only thing that worked on it was the no-name hard drive.
It seems as if someone took and either tried to repair the unit or took broken parts from another ps3 and pieced together a broken unit for some sucker (me) to buy. I feel that you knew this before selling the unit and did not willfully disclose this info beforehand.
I do expect that you will be willing to give me more than 50 percent refund and meet up asap. I did pay you with the understanding that you unit was repairable and the unit was not repairable at all. I have had to pay a diagnosis fee to have this looked at and will still not have a working ps3.
I would love to hear your response to this situation. Please message me back soon. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Tali is an unknown quantity at this point

come wit cd?
Old 05-07-2009, 03:53 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

This seller is very misleading and dishonest
Old 05-11-2009, 10:27 AM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by basketthis69
This seller is very misleading and dishonest
and your a complete douche!