Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

KENWOOD EXCELON KDC-X792 CD MP3 USB

Old 08-04-2009, 03:44 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default KENWOOD EXCELON KDC-X792 CD MP3 USB

I have for sale a Kenwood CD stereo that was used in my Infiniti G35 Coupe for about a month, and has now been sitting in a box for about 3 months. The unit will comes as new with all items from the box, just minus the origional box (its in a JVC box). I personally purchased the stereo for the USB feature to just plug in USB flash drives where i stored my music as well as the 4volt pre-out which is another one of the many nice features. Ill list them below as there is not much more to say, as the unit is ready to go and barely used. Call me to come pick up... gauranteed to work as ill hook it to a 12 volt source for you if you really need/want me to.
$140 SHIPPED via FedEx ground
Jody @ 702 769 1791
CALL OR TEXT for direct contact

Details from Crutchfield
The Kenwood Excelon KDC-X792 CD receiver delivers great sound, thanks to its powerful built-in amp and a premium digital-to-analog converter that renders details that lesser stereos miss. It serves up system info and menus on a 64-color, 4-line display that also lets you choose from a variety of energetic animations or calm backgrounds. And, like any Kenwood Excelon receiver, the KDC-X792 offers a full array of sound enhancing features, including a 3-band parametric equalizer and built-in crossovers.

When you're ready to listen to music, take advantage of the built-in USB input and connect a thumb drive or hard-disk drive loaded with music. You can also connect your iPod® to the USB input, and use the KDC-X792's Multi Control Wheel to blaze your way to your favorite tune. Listen all day to a single disc filled with MP3, WMA, or AAC music files, or plug your buddy's MP3 player into the auxiliary input to check out his playlists.

System options
This versatile receiver will control all of Kenwood's outboard gear, including satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer, and Bluetooth® kit. And, if you're building a full system, you can connect and control your outboard amps with the three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs. If you're into performance, check out this unique feature: the KDC-X792 can display vehicle performance specifications — like the G-forces your car generates during turns and acceleration — with no special wiring or installation needed.

Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Hands-on Research" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.

General features:
•CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
•plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play rights-protected music files on disc)
•fold-down, detachable face with 64-color, full dot matrix display
•Graphic Motion Analyzer measures G-forces from acceleration, cornering, and braking
•remote control
Audio features:
•24-bit digital-to-analog converter and audio-grade capacitors
•System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
•"Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
•speaker settings that let you tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
•high-pass filters for front and rear speaker and preamp outputs, low-pass filter for subwoofer output
Expandability:
•iPod direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
•compatible with Kenwood's satellite radio, CD changer, Bluetooth adapter and HD Radio™ tuner
•inputs: USB and auxiliary inputs
•outputs: 6-channel, 4-volt preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)

Youtube link of it in action (not mine)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEoRIEbMRZI