Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Jackson DXMG electric guitar

Old 04-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Straight Goonin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6
Default Jackson DXMG electric guitar

Name: Brandon
Price: $250 firm or trades

I am looking to sell my Jackson. Not because it is messed up or anything, it plays awesome and i love this guitar, i play it on a daily basis. but because i'm looking for something just a little different. So to start, its a Jackson DXMG Dinky, it has a gloss black alder body, maple neck and rosewood fret board w/ sharkfin inlays. EMG-HZ passive pickups, Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo bridge. Master Volume and Master tone knob and a 3 way pickup switch. I just changed the strings 2 days ago, it has DR Tite Fit .11 - .50 gauge strings and its in drop C tune right now because i play metal. So if you enjoy playing metal this guitar is for you. the neck is fast and the pickups give it a great sound, this guitar does everything i want it to do and more i absolutely love playing it. My reason for selling/trading is because i want something with active pickups, more than likely another Dinky but with EMG 81/85's or 81/60's. or an ESP LTD with a similar setup. If you have one of the above and want to trade i can throw cash your way too. but $250 firm takes it, i paid $450 when i bought it new. it has a few scratches from playing and a few nicks here and there but i play it everyday so what do you expect, never been played at a show or anything like that, never dropped either. The only picture i have is a internet picture. if you are interested i'll send pictures of the actual guitar but for now i'm at work and thats all i have. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Jackson DXMG electric guitar-jackson-dxmg.jpg  
Old 04-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Straight Goonin'

WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6 WhiteEg6
Default Re: Jackson DXMG electric guitar

bump
Old 04-17-2009, 05:14 AM
Straight Goonin'

Default Re: Jackson DXMG electric guitar

bump