Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

High Powered Gaming Computer - Reasonable offers welcome

Old 04-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT
Default High Powered Gaming Computer - Reasonable offers welcome

Name: Matthew
Means of contact: here is fine. PM me.
Price: $900.00 OBO

Description:
PRICE REDUCED!
WAS 1350.00 LOWERED to 900.00 OBO - This item HAS TO GO!

Gaming Desktop Computer

Comes with clean install of Windows 7 64-bit;
6GB RAM DDR3
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66 GHz 2.67 GHz
EVGA motherboard, was top of the line at the time
1 TB HD
DVD RW Drive
Gaming Sound Card (Creative SB X-Fi Fatal1ty)
Gaming Video Card
ACER 19" LCD monitor
Gaming ANTEC Case lights up blue all over, tons of fans, premium cooling and tons of (great alienware substitute) w/ many external USB ports
Nice power supply as well
Network card installed as well

Everything has been top of the line and maintained with regular system reinstallations to prevent clogging.

This gaming PC has handled all of the latest games, from WoW to Starcraft II to Aion to Age of Conan.

I purchased the computer in early 2010, brand new, assembled all the parts myself and replaced the video card within the past month and the harddrive (thought the harddirve was bad but it ended up being the Video card.)
I also replaced the ram in the process, thinking the ram was bad...actually upgraded from 4gigs...and it runs far faster.
Willing to include 4Gigs (2x2gb sticks) of REAPER OCZ ram. It won't run with the 6gigs b/c they are not compatible but It may or may not be good...regardless you can sell them or whatever you want.

My investment has been crucial but I'm asking 1200.00 OBO (price reduced to 900.00 OBO). Accepting reasonable offers...so make one!
Thanks

I would like to move this item ASAP.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Registered member

C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts
Default Re: High Powered Gaming Computer - Reasonable offers welcome

you really need to put the actual specs... NOT A GAMING CARD... or no one well care..... and i doubt you put it together yourself if you cant even write proper specs also ...... this doesnt even make sense ...
Originally Posted by 1aznTT
I also replaced the ram in the process, thinking the ram was bad...actually upgraded from 4gigs...and it runs far faster.
Willing to include 4Gigs (2x2gb sticks) of REAPER OCZ ram. It won't run with the 6gigs b/c they are not compatible but It may or may not be good...regardless you can sell them or whatever you want.
just food for thought
Old 04-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

eh... what video card? if it's an 8800gt or something similar gtfo. lol wtf is premium cooling? sure as shit probably isn't watercooled. post real specs man or people will think you have something to hide.

in all fairness, it really doesn't look like that bad of a system for a budget gaming computer... add in a few more larger hard drives and a bluray drive and you've got a beast if the gaming card is right...
Old 04-08-2011, 04:10 AM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

That $900 seems pretty high. Post some specs.