Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Gun Holsters and Accessories

Old 01-11-2009, 12:27 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Gun Holsters and Accessories

John Foster
Newport News
Prices Below:

First is (2) inside the pants THICK quality (Black) leather holsters, i have one for a left hand concealed (or right hand behind the back) i also have a right hand insde the pants holsters ( or a left handed behind the back)

Fits: Glock 29 and 30, S&W CS40 and CS9, and a Taurus PT140

These were 40$ new, and the right handed one has never been worn, and the left handed has been work a handful of times (i used it for behind the back) ASKING 30$ a peice.

I have a FOBUS hip carry holster for a Glock 29/30 (Black)i bought and have worn only a couple of times, i paid 35$ i am ASKING 20$.

I also have a Brown Leather Belt loop external hip holster, this one has been worn regularly. I paid 27$ i am ASKING 15.

Fits: Spring Feild XD's and it fit my Glock 30 perfect

I have a Black THICK (quality) leather Magazine Holder, its made for double stack mages (I use it for my 10 rnd double stack mag for my glock 30. It has been worn twice, i paid 37$ i am ASKING 25$.

I have a Black Hawk single stack magazine holder, it is black (carbon fiber, JDM y0!), its still in package, i bought the wrong thing and just never used it, i paid 16$ i am ASKING 10$.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

jbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to all
Default Re: Gun Holsters and Accessories

pm'd
Old 01-11-2009, 12:45 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by jbstewart02
pm'd
Replied.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:30 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Shit me the XD holster, 20 Shipped?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:52 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
Shit me the XD holster, 20 Shipped?
PM'd
Old 01-12-2009, 07:14 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Sale pending on XD holster.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:59 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

All going on ebay if no bites tonight
Old 01-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

jbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to all

interested in trading the right handed holster and mag pouch for a new gortex and fleece. check my thread and see what you think.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:48 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Originally Posted by jbstewart02
interested in trading the right handed holster and mag pouch for a new gortex and fleece. check my thread and see what you think.
Dont have a bike atm and im to fat for the fleece, currently i have a sale pending on gun, but he wants the right handed holster included, if that falls through, maybe we can work something else out, but currently i just need cash
Old 01-14-2009, 07:15 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Right handed holster for insdie the pants sold with my gun. Rest still available, but if i am not lazy, will go to ebay in the morning.

Quick Reply: Gun Holsters and Accessories