Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

To good home, orange male tabby kitten

Old 11-20-2009, 01:19 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default To good home, orange male tabby kitten

When I moved into my apartment, there was a small group of kittens always running around. I caught two of them, one when she was 4 weeks old, the other when he was about 10 weeks old. Well, the male cat that I caught later isn't working out with my g/f and the two female kittens I have, so he has to go. I don't want to take him to the SPCA because as soon as they find out he was a feral cat I fear they will put him to sleep.

He is VERY loving and affenctionate towards me and towards the other two kittens we have, but he's terrified of my gf for whatever reason. So, he's got to go. I feel bad that he spends all day hiding under the couch until I get home.

There are two unfortunate problems.

1- He needs declawed. He gets grabby at times when he is spooked. Nothing intentional, just his way of putting up a defense when he is scared. He has never attacked, bitten, or scratched anyone purposely.

2- I can't seem to get rid of his fleas. This is another reason I can't keep him. I took a lot of time to rid my two female kittens of fleas, but for some reason I can't seem to keep them off him, and I don't want them transferring back to my other two cats.

I'd like to see him to go a good home. Like I said, he is very affectionate and loving, and he's litterbox trained.

Hopefully I can find someone this weekend to take him, otherwise I may have to look into other options.

Please PM me or email me @ justa.BAMF@gmail.com and give me a number to reach you at.

Thanks, Josh

P.S.- He is currently approx. 3-4 months old.