Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Glock19 9mm

Old 04-19-2010, 09:33 AM
conquer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of
Default Glock19 9mm

Glock19 9mm.
PRICE: $650
2 forms of ID required to purchase

-Olive green and super clean
-Est. 150 rounds through it
-Tritium fiber optic night sights
-extended and compensated match grade barrel
-Glockworx match grade trigger kit
-Tungsten guide rod and spring
-two 15rd mags, will come with stock parts, a lower back holster, and safe w/key

I am selling this because I will be leaving soon and will not be using anymore. This is a very accurate gun and very fun to shoot. If you do not like the price click the back button now. There is alot of money and time invested in this gun and it has been babied from day one. I bought it off the original owner who is a close friend and I have shot this Glock before and after the modifications and there is a world of difference.

Last edited by PiGPEN; 04-19-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:02 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glock19 9mm

PM'd
Old 04-19-2010, 11:37 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

As stated in thread, this item is FOR SALE ONLY! No trades whatsoever.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Switchback Racing

aggreSHun has disabled reputation

sad to see the gun leave the family! i am the original owner of this glock, and its been taken care of very well since the day it was purchased, also for the thread, the sights are Tru-Glo brand and the barrel is a storm lake. and though small, worth noting that it also has a slug plug. good luck! whoever buys this will be VERY happy, wish i could buy it back!